Chapter 15

Mariana's POV

Just my luck I was trying to run away from my problems and I just met some at the door. 'Did they have to show up right when I was about to leave? '

"Hey father" I greeted with all the respect I could gather. I wonder why it always felt bitter and I was usually hurt when I called this man in front me father. 

He smiled at me but I knew what was behind that smile of his. This man was not as people thought he was a kind, loving and caring father and everything else. This man is a monster, his bitter, heartless and has no heart of a father  only his three children get to have his attention and  followed right  in his footsteps. He made everyone believe he loved me and my sister and played a perfect husband for my mother. 

I know my mother is not happy with this so called father of mine. I wonder why I call him father myself because they are not even married to each other but I only do it  because of the respect I have for my mother otherwise I truly hate the man. 

He bypassed me and left his three children still standing at the door. 

Jacob was my step brother and the oldest among the two twins beauty and Janet. Jacob was eighteen years old and was in his first year in university while the twins were still in there senior year.  

Jacob was taller than me, dark in complexion and short black hair which made waves although he was fit,had abs and muscles and good taste when it came to dress code but the truth was he was not as handsome as anyone thought he was he could not even beat Jack he was totally behind. 

And there came the twins black in complexion same height, exact face and wore the same clothes sometimes it would be hard to differentiate  which one is which as they were both mannerless. 

I gave the three siblings a beautiful smile I could master and tried to walk out but was blocked by the twins.  I stood there annoyed it was already bad luck I met them and now this. 

"Wow Mariana today  you are wearing casual clothes you look sexy in that black dress instead of your office clothes, keep it up that means you won't be so professional and strict. You will be a good sweet sis, right? "  One of the twins Janet spoke in one goal, I didn't mind she spoke to me like that because I was already used to it. 

I crossed my arms on my chest and looked at her with the same smile I had as I spoke " Janet I will consider that a compliment and don't worry about the strictness next time I come here I will have my professional look on but as for now I have a lot of things to take care of that will benefit me and my life instead of standing here with you guys doing nothing. It's totally a waste of time you know? Don't forget I run a company so more time I waste here more money I lose. So till next time ".

I was about to leave but was blocked by the older brother walking in slow steady steps making me walk backwards and now I was back in the house. 

" Mariana you still got that silly attitude of yours? You are at our house and you have the audacity to talk to my sisters like that in front of me" Jacob finally spoke but his voice didn't scare me. 

"Wow Jacob is that how you greet your older sister? Anyway I would not expect more from you, you're just like your useless sisters standing there". I said as I chuckled. 

Jacob was full of anger and was about to say something stupid again when I heard a voice behind me. 

"You guys are still standing there. Come over here lunch is ready" Mom shouted and I knew I was stuck here for sure. 

I walked to the dinning table and sat down. The three siblings sat opposite me and my mother and sister sat beside me while the head of the house sat in his seat. 

****

No Cap😎

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, leave a feedback and tell me how you felt about the chapter too. 

~~~~

* edited *