Chapter 30

Alexandra's POV

* Back to present*

Mariana's mother looked at me with unreadable expression for a moment before she cleared her throat. 

" Young man I knew everything from the start " That's why she didn't look shocked and everything like that well it didn't surprise me she was Edward's wife after all. 

She breathed out a long breath and spoke " Edward  killed my husband " Her words making me gasp for air, what was she saying. 

" But why would Edward kill him? " I asked my mind still processing the information I just got . 

" Because George was also a wolf" She said tears falling down from her cheeks " Mariana and Jane where young by then and didn't understand anything George only wanted to live a normal life with me and our two beautiful daughters he wanted to forget he  was a werewolf and just be  himself and we did that our family was always perfect, we lived a great life no one to interfere or harm us until I met Edward at Mariana's sixteenth birthday I thought he was a great man but it only turned out I was lying to myself.  Edward would come to my house everyday and chat with my husband and I little did I know he had a hidden agenda when Edward found out George was a wolf he didn't hesitate to kill him right there and then. I was shocked and devastated for weeks I didn't know what I would tell my daughteR's what truly happened " She cried even harder " Me and Edward are not even married he made it all up he threatened to kill Mariana if I didn't do what he said, we lived together for  two years and he forced me to have his children even if I didn't want to that's when I ended up with jacob then the twins Beauty and Janet no matter how much  I hated him I could not hate my children "

" Does Mariana know about all this ? " I asked although I knew the answer already. 

" No I didn't , I can't find the courage to tell her but I will do so when the right time come"

" If you say so ma'am "

" Alexandra I hope you will take care of my girl she might seem strong and tough but she is not she is still my little girl who cries everytime she gets hurt. Edward is just a snake without feelings he made my cry a lot "

" I will ma'am I promise you Edward won't hurt her anymore "

" I trust you on that one" Mariana's mother stood up and walked away from me she stopped at the door and looked back at me " Keep your eyes open Edward might attack anytime "  I nodded and she went back in. 

*****

Mariana's POV 

I woke up to only find Alexandra was not on the other side of the bed but his scent still strong. I got a handful of the blanket smelling his addictive scent that made go crazy with love. 

I took a shower and I wrapped a towel around my waist I went back to the room and spotted Alexandra sitting on the edge of the bed his back facing, when did he come back. Well that didn't matter he was here already. I took small little steps hugging him from behind. 

" Hey  Mr Blake " I said kissing his cheek in one swift on sitting on his lap he gave me a small kiss on my lips " Morning Mrs Blake " He said giving me the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. I wonder why it always hit me hard when he called me by his last name making me blush like an idiot. 

" Where did  you go early in the morning? " I asked although I didn't want to but it was my right to know where my mate went. 

" To get you some food " He said pointing at the food that was set on the coffee table. 

I walked to the coffee table there was juice and toasted bread, that was not me I would prefer having hot coffee with biscuits but my darling mate brought all this for me I could not say no. I sat next to him and ate my food in silence. 

" Did you like it" He  asked when I was done

" Totally, thanks Alex" Giving him a kiss on the cheek. " What are your plans for today? " I asked hoping he would say none and would have all the time to ourselves. 

" Have something in mind? " He answered with his on question. 

" Yes, I thought you could show me the entire pack and that will give us more time to spend together "

" Am sorry love,wish I could but I have been out of the pack for a long time that means a lot of work is waiting for me" He said giving me a small kiss on the forehead " But don't worry I can tell one of the omegas to take you to Dreake. It's a beautiful place to explore in the pack" 

That sounded interesting I really wanted to know what was out there and meet other wolves like cmon Mariana you now in a pack full of werewolves. . 

" Okay if you say so, but promise you will be back before I even come back "

" Can't promise you that love but I will surely try my best "

He said giving me a kiss before he left just as I was about to get up Alexandra came back standing at the door " May I help you Mr Blake " I said with a smile on my face maybe he decided to go with me. 

" I forgot something "

" What? " 

" Get dressed before heading out "  I looked at myself and realized I was still putting on a towel  I stood up and took off the towel  ' wow I can't believe I was naked for a man to see, well he was my man after all. '

Alexandra walked towards me smashing his lips against mine with so much eager. He pulled away and frowned before loosing focuse. 

" You're lucky this time I need to go work is calling me" He kissed me again and walked out.