Chapter 6

Mariana and Jack went shopping they wanted to have nice clothes for the trip. They thought if they got the deal done they would stay there for the entire week and make it a vacation for the both of them. 

They were passing through the clothes section for women when Jack stopped in his tracks as Mariana noticed Jack stopped walking she  turned around and saw Jack with both hands in his pockets and his shopping busket on the floor Mariana chuckled and walked towards him. 

"Jack we have only been here for five minutes and you are already tired"

Jack frowned to what Mariana said "Mariana be real we have been here for three hours Mariana three damn hours"

"Well chill J i was only joking with you" Mariana said as she saw Jack was getting serious. 

"Haha Mariana that was a lame joke" Jack said dramatically. 

"I will consider that a compliment" Mariana winked and pulled Jack to start walking " Okay let's go make the payments and go home "

Mariana and Jack went at the checkout counter and paid for all the goods they got. After paying for the goods Mariana and Jack went to the car it was a black SUV. 

"Mariana why did your Bally call you home? " Jack asked when they were settled in the car. 

"Nothing he only told me to get the business deal done and make sure Alexandra becomes our partner"

"Why does he want you to make him your business partner so badly? "

"Oh look who is talking are you not the one who was in the forefront to tell me to go to Miami and make him partners and now you are growing suspicious"

"Cmon I only want you to become partners because it will benefit our company"

"Well okay I get it"

****

Days passed on quickly as it was now on Friday and it was time for Mariana and Jack to go to Miami. 

Mariana made sure everything was in order before she could leave the country. 

Mariana got everything ready before she could travel.  She packed her clothes and headed out of her apartment waiting for Jack to come and pick her up. 

Mariana waited a few minutes before Jack pulled at the front door of her apartment. He got off the car, he greeted her and helped her put her suitcase in the back of the car. The entire way Jack and Mariana planned how they will spend their time in Miami. 

Mariana and Jack reached at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport in thirty five minutes. 

Their flight took off exactly at 9am Mariana was so excited to leave the country it has been long since she left the country and go somewhere else and Mariana wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to do something else apart from work. 

After a few hours the plane finally landed in Miami after the long journey  in 15hrs 22mins ,Mariana stretched herself as she enjoyed the fresh air that was nice outside. Mariana and Jack got on there ride and headed to their beach house that they rented for a few days they would be staying there. 

****

It was morning and Mariana woke up early as usual she took a shower and came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. 

She got her suitcase that was laying down and put it on the bed she didn't have the time and energy to unpack as she was tired. After looking for so long Mariana finally decided to wear a heathered charcoal grey hoodie dress. 

Mariana removed the towel that was wrapped around her body and wiped her skin as she was about to put on  her clothes the door was pushed open and Jack walked in. 

Jack stopped in his tracks with his eyes and mouth wide open while Mariana on the other side was in shock as she was naked. Mariana looked at Jack who seemed to show no sign of moving from his spot and getting out of the room "Jack get out!! " Mariana shouted on top of her voice making it sound more like a roar  making Jack flinched  " Am sorry Mariana I mean it " Jack said and slammed the door shut behind him when he left the room. 

In the inside Mariana sat down on the bed still naked  she covered her face in the palm of her hands how could Jack do that he walked in on her when she was naked like she was naked. 

Mariana didn't close the door last night as Jack kept her busy with his talking and she didn't realize what time she slept and how Jack left her room. 

Mariana felt like crying she was so frustrated, she felt embarrassed this was the first time for her best friend to see her naked Jack saw her naked. After a few minutes of feeling bad Mariana finally calmed down. 

She put on her clothes as she encouraged herself to go downstairs and face her best friend though she didn't want to go out of her room, how will she face Jack after he saw everything on her body. 

Mariana took out a deep breath she opened the door to her room and went down stairs. 

~~~~~
* edited*