Chapter Thirty Three - Monster Mash

Chapter Song - Monster Mash by Bobby "Borris" Pickett & I Put A Spell On You by Annie Lennox

"Do you think there's enough ivy leaves in my hair?" Bianca asks as she fiddles with the ivy leaves messily strewn in her hair. 

I reach around, and fix one thats crooked out the back. "Yeah, it looks good." I assure her, and she nods, checking her lipstick. Millie, Bianca, Naya, and I are all swarmed in my bathroom finishing our costumes since we decided to get ready together. 

The guys are swarmed outside already in their costumes and in the makeup they needed. Because with the way we're dressed, I don't think they would've been able to stay still long enough for us to do their makeup afterwards. 

Bianca is dressed as poison ivy, Millie as Sally matching with Jack dressed as Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Rodney and Naya are both pirates, which took a little bit of persuasion from Naya as Rodney isn't a dress up kinda guy, but we both know how that turned out. Then Damien and I are both circus masters, and I have to say Damien looked pretty sexy in his black pants, red coat and no shirt get up. 

Swiping on my red lipstick, I tug up my very high waisted leather short shorts paired with black fishnets underneath. I have a sequin bra-let top on, with my red circus master coat over the top, and my smaller version of a black top hat that I clipped into my hair. 

"Are we ready?" I ask the girls as they all stand fixing their pretty sexy costumes. I know dressing sexy for Halloween isn't a must, but there's something so fun and confidence boosting about it. 

"I am." Millie says, fixing her short Sally dress and red wig. Her makeup like Jack's is a simplified  version of the characters, but still captures the complete vibe of both of them. 

"Totally ready." Bianca smiles. 

"Do I look fat?" Naya asks, peering at herself investigatingly in the mirror. 

All three of us swivel to face her with shocked, ghastly expressions. "I'm sorry? What did you just say?" Millie questions rhetorically. "Because you did not just say that about yourself." 

"Naya you look HOT. I mean, I'm jealous I'm not the baby in your belly right now because you look so good right now. Rodney is going to choke on his saliva when he sees you." Bianca says. 

"They're right. We will not stand by and let you say that, and you're pregnant Naya. You're body will start to change, but trust me all anyone is looking at is your boobs, because holy fuck." I tell her assuringly. 

The other two nod in enthusiastic agreement. "I can't lie, it's hard not to stare." Bianca admits, and Naya's smile widens as she bursts out laughing. 

"Alright, I've got the point. I look good." She says with a smile. 

"No, you look hot." I correct.