Bonus Chapter - Egg Hunt

Chapter Song - Forever by The Little Dippers

Six Months Later

"Are you my little bunny?" I tickle Alice's belly, her giggles my favourite sound. Pecking a million kisses all over her face and belly, I've never smiled so hard in my life other than when she is. 

"It's Easter today, and you and I are gonna be matching." I kiss her chubby cheeks, and she giggles again. Picking out her yellow floral Spring dress I bought last week, that was a mummy and me matching set, I get her ready for the day. 

"Look at you, you match Mummy," I exclaim, her eyes all bright as she smiles, the white brim of a few teeth coming through. "Okie dokie," I set her on my hip. "Lets go show Daddy, yeah?" 

Walking out of her room, I head out into the hallway and make my way to the bedroom. Damien stands behind the sink in the bathroom, shaving his face all shirtless and hot. Alice makes a happy sound when she sees her daddy, and he turns around, handsome face half covered in shaving cream. 

"Don't you look pretty. You're matching, too." he smiles. "You look beautiful." He kisses me, leaving a puff of shaving cream on my face. 

"Your shirt is laid out in the walk-in," I lean my head on his bare shoulder, Alice grabbing at the hair on his forearm. "Leave in 15, so make sure you're ready." I press a kiss to his skin, and he sends me a wink before Alice and I head out to the lounge room. 

"You get to see grandma and grandpa today," I take a seat on the lounge, Iris laid back lazily next to me. "And Uncle Miles and Leo, and Emma as well. She's very excited to see you." I shimmy her lightly.

Slipping on my shoes, Damien comes out dressed in the beige pants and white linen shirt I picked out for him. It's our little girls first Easter, and I had to make sure he wore something other than jeans and a black t-shirt. 

"Ready?" I ask him. 

"Yep." He gives Iris a pet behind the ear, before we all head down to the basement. 

Once Alice is strapped in, we're out onto the road and heading over to Naya and Rodney's new house. They're old apartment was good for three people, but with another little one on the way, it would be a cramped fit for a family of four. 

So now they live in a quaint house in a peaceful neighbourhood, which is hard to find in New York, but the area is very nice and a bit high-class. It's around the same area Damien and I have started looking in for a house. 

"I'll grab the bags, you grab Alice." I tell Damien, and we both get out of the car once parked. And like planned, I grab Alice's bag and a food bag, while he unclips Alice from her car seat. 

"Let me take a bag." Damien flicks his fingers for a bag. 

"I'm good." I assure him. 

"I didn't ask, baby." He takes a bag from my hand, and my stomach swirls. And that flutters around like a tornado as he walks ahead of me up to the door, Alice's tiny hand clutching his shirt as he carry's her baby bag.