167: On Second Thought

"Trust me." Severus droned as he disappeared briefly. It wasn't long until you felt the desire to push the blankets back. His eyes seemingly stared through your very soul. You smile as his thumb brushed your ribs; it sent chills on your flesh and rushing heat from the pit of your stomach to your core.

"Why wouldn't I?" The words left you in only a whisper as his lips met your stomach. A smile danced across his face and he looked content. A rare look for Severus. After a gently hug, he pulled back and his eyes met yours.

"How long have you been planning to do this?" You asked with a grin while his hands explored your body. His right hand cupped your left breast.

"Mmm, too long. Much too long." He moaned as he connected his lips to your nipple and tugged.  You chuckled airily while he slid his hands to your ribcage. At first he teased your nipple with the tip of his tongue. You arched your back trying to get him to suck or possibly even nibble. He didn't take the bait. Instead, he pushed himself off of you and began to trail kisses south.

Intrigued, you pushed yourself up on your elbows and watched as he slid down to the foot of the bed. With fire in his eyes, he met your stare and began to slow down, nibbling on your thigh skin. It was easy to spread your legs for him, as if it was second nature. "Getting a little ahead aren't we?" He asked as he climbed back up the bed.

"Well, I thought..." His mouth shut yours as he began to kiss passionately. As he did, your right leg bent over his left and wrapped around him.

"And you will get it soon, my Esme. Just clear your mind. Don't think about tonight. About any of this. Just enjoy this. Don't dwell. Relax for me, Esmeralda. Just relax. I want to watch you enjoy this. I don't want it quick and easy. I want gift you pure ecstasy. I want you to fall in love with me all over again."

Severus kissed you harder as his fingers began teasing between your legs. A moan came from his mouth as you kissed, pleased with the feel of your body readying itself for him. Almost too acutely, you felt his fingers separate your lips and the cool breeze touch you. Once again, he slid down to your breast and took your nipple into his mouth. After a lavish moment, his dark eyes meet yours. In his eyes you see his playful intent, with lust coloring your body.

Finally, he slid back down between your legs and raised them both onto his shoulders while each side of your folds. His tongue maneuvered with interest over you, just lightly enough to tickle the sensitive apex of your slit. Each time he passed over your button, you jerked and caused him to hold you tighter against his shoulders. Severus had been right; you were enamored with him once again.

"Relax, Esme, let me grant you pleasure." Severus' dark chuckle seemingly ran down your spine and in between your legs. Gently, you relaxed your body and closed your eyes as you concentrated on the sensation of his lips and tongue on your entire body. As his ministrations grew in intensity and his fingers joined the fray, the spring inside of you coiled tighter and tighter.

"Oh, Severus! Oh, Sevvy, darling!" His lips sucked hard against you and his fingers curled deep inside of you. Thrilled to be able to provide such pleasure, he increased his pace until you were left absolutely screaming. For the first time he had tried such a thing, you had to admit that he certainly had devoured you.