125: Preparation

Severus put his hand on your leg and began to stroke slowly and gently up the inside of your thigh. He hoped you would like his touching you there. He didn't do anything that you did not want him to. You however, felt sure you wanted him to touch you. You loved the way he moved his hand on your legs, just gently and gradually moving his hand higher and higher on the inside of your thighs. When he paused, he left you wanting more, desiring to go further than you ever had before.

Severus was quick to verbally ask whether you liked his hand on you and you told him you very much did. He whispered if would like for him to go a bit further and received a coveted affirmation. Gently, you felt his finger graze between your legs, through your panties, then moving to slowly begin stroking the aforementioned area. With little conscious effort, you felt just how aroused you were, having never experienced such sensations.

"Esmeralda, what would you like me to do to you?" Severus' deep timbre floated through the airs of your shared chamber.

"Anything and everything you do, Severus. I just want to feel you."

Then he asked again, "Esmeralda, where do you like me touching you?"

"Just where you are."

"Right here, Esmeralda?" He pushed a bit harder while your name floated out like honey, causing your body to push into his with an airy breath.

"Yes, Severus, right there."

"If you want me to do more, Esmeralda, tell me what you want me to do and where. I want to know all your desires, all your needs. Tell me exactly what you want."

You found it a tad awkward to speak, but you did. "I want you to touch me more, Severus."

"I would love to do that. I can feel how... how aroused and ready to be touched, you are. You are so enchanting. I can't help but want to ask for more."

"Then, ask."

"I would like it if you would remove your skirt." You did as he asked. "And your shirt." It came off. "Now Esmeralda, take your undergarments off." You did, while his eyes seemingly drowned in your body. "And spread your legs wide." He almost choked on his words, shocked that he was privy to such an amazing sight. You looked up at him with desire. "How does that make you feel? For you to see you like that in the moonlight. You look so very open. Does it make you feel very sexy and very daring? I hope you are comfortable. Do you realize how desirable you are, Esmeralda? I have been yearning to see you like this. Such an erotic picture you make, a full-bodied woman."

You did feel sexy and desirable and daring in that wide open position. You loved his eyes on you. The phrase 'wife, in every sense of the word' came into your head. An entirely new feeling for you.

"Esmeralda, would you like to feel your fingers... in you?"

When you answered yes, Severus began to stroke your folds, before gently pushing between them and into your body. You were in a kind trance with his finger at the center of the spell. Then, when he could feel you moving under his hand, seeking all the pleasure you could get from his finger work, he moved faster and faster until you shuddered and turned gold in your first orgasm with him: it felt delicious.