69: Another Dream For Severus

The dream Severus had begun with walking. He and the mysterious woman from his previous dream walked past about a forest pine trees, then up a short rise to a hill that sat halfway between the trees and a valley. The hill was covered in grass. The back half was shaded because of some big rocks at the top, but in the sunny area, the woman had spread out a blanket.

"This is my favorite place in the world," she said, as she put the basket down and sat on the blanket. He recognized the voice. It was his own Professor Tonks. "It's so nice and peaceful. You can hear the creek and see it through the trees, and when it's nice like today I can lay in the sun. I've never seen anybody out here, except for a few fishermen, but you can't see me unless I want them to."

"What a coincidence. This is my favorite place as well. I used to come here with Lily" Severus said as he sat down. There was a melancholy to his voice. Of course he would be sad, even in his dreams.

You opened the basket and pulled out some food - cheese, a couple of sandwiches and two apples, plus a couple of bottles of water. Severus hadn't eaten much for breakfast, so he was grateful. While you ate, you chatted.

You said you spent a lot of time wandering around the property and enjoying the outdoors, taking some photos and trying to get into doing some watercolors. Very normal things, he thought. "I miss my family, but I'm glad I have you."

You had finished eating and dropped back on your elbows. Severus couldn't help but notice that your body glowed in the sun. Your breasts were firm and rounded and your legs appeared to be in great shape. Then came an overwhelming desire to touch them.

Severus told you he had just moved back into his old town recently because of his new job. He didn't really know anybody yet except at work, so he was trying to spend a lot of time with you.

"That's what people in love do," you said. "I can tell you love me."

"No, I love Lily." He protested, although he didn't want to.

"No, not really. You worship her. But I'm here now and you can let her go."

"I shall never."

You didn't answer at first, and when Severus glanced over he saw you were looking down and your face had flushed.

"I'm sorry, was that too much?" His brows furrowed.

"No, it's just ... I'm not asking you to forget her. Just loosen your grasp. It's hurting you, Severus."

"Why say that?"

"I probably shouldn't say."

"Now, you made me curious. You can tell me."

There was more hesitation, which made Severus want to know that much more.

Finally, she said softly, "I am afraid of you saying her name when we make love."

Severus nearly spit out the water he had just sipped. He had the exact same fear. Perhaps that's why it was in his dream now.

"I would never!"

"Why, you don't think it could happen?"

"Oh, no, I didn't mean that. I just meant of all the things you could have said, that wasn't one I would have thought of."

Severus was also thinking that with your face, how many guys would have asked you out had he not taken claim? Ones who had no prior attachment. Ones that weren't pathetically holding on to a dead woman who never loved them back.

"I think you think of it all the time." His mind's recreation of you began poking at his insecurity. Severus wasn't sure what to say, but he wanted to keep the conversation going.

"Why put up with it?"

"Because I love you too, Severus ."

Severus was speechless, and didn't move. Except, that is, for his cock, which was steadily growing.

Eventually, he looked you in the eyes and said, "Do you really?"

You smiled at him, one of his favorite expressions, and said, "You must be interested, but don't you know the answer already?"

This day had suddenly turned around for Severus in a way he never expected, but there was no way he could let you down, "How long have you?"

You laughed, "I knew you'd want to know. I have loved you from the moment you let me. Let me show you."

Severus could only nod his head. You rolled to your knees beside Severus and reached for the button and zipper on his trousers. With his help, you yanked them and his undergarment down his legs and off. He had never been touched like this before in real life. You bent over from the waist and licked across the head, while he gave a little moan when you squeezed his shaft. It wasn't long before your mouth encompassed his manhood.

Severus was in ecstasy. And it got even better when your lips kept going until you reached his abdomen, signaling that you had taken his whole length into your mouth and throat.

"H-How can I please you?" He practically begged to be a part of something.

You slowly worked your way back up and let the slippery head fall out of your mouth, and smiled.

"You could do this too, right?" And then you dipped your head back down, this time going all the way down in one smooth move. As your mouth and throat swallowed him, your tongue was busy on his shaft, swirling all around and causing him exquisite pleasure.

You were intent on what you were doing, and it was driving Severus crazy. He almost couldn't manage to remove your undergarments from beneath your skirt. But alas, he was successful.

With that, he sat up on his forearms and began gently motions to please you.

This time you did a little teasing, licking all around the head and shaft and running your lips up and down one side and down the other. Severus mimicked the teasing and caressed around your center with his tongue but never venturing inside. This was wonderful for him, but he wanted to help you melt into pleasure as well. He was practically out of his mind with pleasure. And wanted to share it with you. His pace quickened to match yours and he only hoped he could hold out long enough to drive you to climax. As his tongue explored quickly as your breath accelerated on his body, his nose pressed into you suddenly when his tongue finally entered your body. Your body vibrated with a moan that almost sent him over. But as he sucked on your sensitive form, he could tell you were nearing your end. He just had to—

It was too late and he exploded in pleasure beneath you. And as he awoke to the new day, he saw that his dreams had certainly infiltrated his reality as well.

AN: I had to, this is like, my thing now.