109: Feeling Cinnamon

As you laid down that night, you felt Severus' hands touch your arm.

"You are still cold." He noted.

"We were out in a blizzard!" You turned to face him in bed. "What do you expect?"

"That was hours ago, dear. Come closer. Let me warm you." He cooed.

Turning lilac, you shuffled closer to him, putting your arms around his neck and burying into his collarbone. Severus never wore a top to sleep in, merely a light pair of sleeping trousers. Although neither of you changed in front of each other—each of you turning your back respectfully—you felt you knew his body quite well. Severus thought the same of you. However, if you were both honest, you still didn't know one particular area of each other, and you were both nervous to do so.

Tonight, wouldn't be the night for that, but you decided to would be a night to talk freely about your desires. The walls, you figured, would talk if you let them, so your husband and you had decided to use each other's strengths as a way to communicate. Severus would put images and phrases into your mind, and you would conjure your reaction to him as he read it. Nighttime was a pleasant experience.

Grazing his lips across your forehead, your head flooded with pictures of him holding you closely, kissing your lips, kissing your body. You turned lilac, indigo and fuchsia as a result. You thought of Severus' hands roaming your body, of him dripping love potions into your mouth, of him undressing you. Almost instantly, you felt his body react through the thin cloth of his pants.

"Sorry, love." He muttered the apology, but brought his lips closer to yours.

"Don't be... soon enough we'll be ready." You mumbled back, closing the distance between you.

Severus responded back in your mind with overwhelming love and desire. You could feel the aching he had for you and it, in turn, made you ache as well. As you kissed, your hand left his neck and went to the engorged member of his body. As soon as you touched it, Severus stopped kissing you. Both out of breath, he looked down at your hand and back up at you.

"What do you—"

"I thought I could do something for you." You blushed, but a new color washed over you: cinnamon. Arousal.

"You don't have to." He shook his head and sat up. "I would never pressure you—"

"You're not." You sat up with him, readjusting and beginning to lightly grip him through his trousers as you moved to straddle him. "I want to do this. I want you to enjoy this."

"Do I... should I reciprocate?" Severus wore a worried look on his face.

"No... Not now, at least. We do both have work in the morning... Can I?" Your hands traveled to his waistband.

Severus gulped. He was extremely nervous. Kissing, cuddling and thinking or dreaming of sexual interaction was one thing. Acting on his desires was another. The look in your eyes however, persuaded him to do exactly what he wanted. He removed his trousers.