107: What Goes Around Comes Around

As you sat with your husband in the crowd, trying to keep warm in the blizzard, those around you went wild. Harry had just caught the snitch and ended a quidditch game where Slytherin was poised to win. It was a tad disappointing. But what happened next was more so.

Behind Harry, without warning, Crabbe emerged from the blizzard and cracked Harry across the back of the head with his Beater's club. Harry slumped forward, and stumbled into the pitch, lolling to a stop, all the while looking dazed. A groan of sympathy came from the crowd, while you and Severus stood up quickly. Severus had to stop his house and you weren't going to stand by and let the kid be beaten up.

Luckily, the other Gryffindors landed quickly and ran to Harry. You could already hear your cousin.

"Bet you loved that, Potter! Saved Weasley's neck, didn't you?" Everyone ignored him, so in classic Draco style, he amped it up. "I've never seen a worse Keeper! Maybe we should add some more verses to our little song. About his filthy mother!" You could hardly see in the snow, but you were only a few steps from Draco. George Weasley leaped at him, but Harry and Fred held him back. "And his pathetic loser of a father too!" You put a hand on his shoulder, firmly.

"Stop. You're making your house look bad." You whispered. But he was so furious that he couldn't stop. Classic Malfoy.

"But then, you like the Weasleys, don't you? How can you stand the stink? I guess it reminds you of your own dear mother!"

And if you were honest, you saw it coming a kilometer away and did nothing to stop it. You had wanted to do it yourself. Harry turned and ran, full out, at Draco, who looked startled. It was only fair that he understood what was coming to him. With a sickening crunch, Harry's fist met Draco's jaw and smacked him to the ground.

George and Harry both landed at least two more punches before you cast your spell.

"Impedimenta!" It launched the boys off of Draco. Rolanda, Minerva and Severus came steaming in. You wondered what had taken them so long.

"What on Earth do you two think you're doing?!" Minerva scolds her house.

Harry rolled to his feet and went for Malfoy again. Severus stood in front of you and you stood in front of Draco, stroking his hair as he cried on the ground, bleeding. Rolanda stood between your group and the other boys, her wand pointed directly at Harry.

"Don't make me stupify you, Potter!" She threatened.

Harry stopped, seeing the damage was done. Minerva quickly came up to him and grabbed him by the elbow, yanking him to face her.

"My office. Now. The both of you." She threatened. "Professor Tonks, join me and leave Professor Snape to handle his own."

You wiped off the blood and tears of your cousin and stood him up. You hadn't wanted him to be severely injured, but there was some satisfaction in seeing his words come back to bite him.

"I will alert your mother." You whispered in his ear as he nodded with a frown. And unfortunately, you did mean it.