30: Oh, Interruptions

Although he made no move to remove you, you noticed his eyes sparkling with what would have to be tears. If such a man could even produce them.

"What's wrong?" You asked him quietly.

"With me? Nothing, I should be asking you." He looked at you deeply. "Not only can I not find the words to apologize for my actions last Hallowe'en, but now I have hurt you grievously. How have you not cursed me and went on your way?"

"Well first, you are holding onto my waist in a way that doesn't allow me to leave." You smiled. "Second, I see no grievous injuries, do you?"

"You know very well what I did. Out of a childish anger."

"It's not childish if you are feeling it now, as an adult." Your voice was calm. "And you must not have brothers or sister."

"Why should that matter?" Severus growled, but his hand on your waist didn't move. That made you happy and you had to actively stop yourself from turning the color of a crush-- fuchsia.

"When Dora got mad at me, she would curse me in a second. Rictusempra was her favorite; and trust me, being tickled for hours on end is very much a torture spell." You nodded and shivered at the memory. "It sounded like an awful name, I'm sorry that you had to hear it. As for Hallowe'en, I'm not sure what you're apologizing for? Sleeping on my couch? That was not an inconvenience in the slightest, if anything I felt better for it."

Severus' face knitted in confusion. "Why?"

"A troll would have attacked you, as you were snoring so loudly it might have though you were challenging it!" You laughed and flung an arm around Severus' shoulders as he groaned. "Oh, come on, chipper up! I am trying to help you feel better."

"Why is it not the other way around?"

"Perhaps I am just fine and you are the one of concern."

"Esmeralda, I want to apologize for ignor--"

"Severus, have you got any extra fea-- Ooo! I am so sorry!" Minerva also waltzed into his room to see an actually compromising situation. She however, found her way out quickly. You laughed at this.

"I ought to go before any further rumors spread." You smiled and stood up. "I should only like to have rumors about me that are actually true." And before the potions professor could protest, you were gone.

His body's reaction to you however, which you had both been politely ignoring, was not however. With the hope that no other witch or wizard would burst in on him unannounced, as most that would had already by now, he freed his manhood from his trousers. There was no way he would be able to focus for the rest of the work day with this feeling.

It felt wrong, disloyal and dirty, but he began to pleasure himself to the thought of you.