49: Dear

Your curiosity and resultant arousal wouldn't let your sleep. You were beginning to want Severus to make a move, as the older and possibly more experienced, but you were sure he was asleep. Therefore, in your intoxicated state, you decided to make the move. He was surprised as you backed up towards him, closing the gap between the two of you. Severus increased his sleep act by breathing a light snore as you continued to inch your body back towards him and his right hip.

The outer edge of Severus' right hip rested firmly against the lace of your underthings. The contact was exactly what you were striving for and you reacted by applying some light pressure. You dared not move further in case it would awaken him.

Severus' eyes were now wide open, though he continued his steady breathing sounds. He knew he had no better chance than now to make his move. Gently, he turned his body towards your and threw his left arm over your abdomen, letting his large hand rest on your belly. He put his nose into your hair and enjoyed the smell of your shampoo. You simply froze. So did Severus. You were shocked at this new development. Against the sheer cloth of his shirt, you felt Severus' engorged cock pressing into you. His hand was against your stomach, with his pinky slightly over the waistband of your panties. You had wanted some contact, but this caused a small amount of fear to rise in your belly. Yet still, it was mixed with a sense of anticipation. What would you do? What were the possibilities?

Neither of you answered that question, as before you knew it, you were both in a deep sleep. It was probably for the best that nothing happened that night, but certainly neither of you would forget it. In the morning, Severus awoke before you. He quickly stood up out of bed and went to sit by the window, politely waiting for you to wake up. However, a note flew under the door and directly into his hands.

Professor Snape,

I will need you to substitute for Professor Lupin in tomorrow's classes.

Many thanks,

Albus Dumbledore.

Severus groaned at this. He hated substituting. The children were a wreck, no one respected him and he wouldn't get a preparation period that he deserved.

"What's wrong?" You sat up groggily, the blankets falling from you. Severus silently gasped as the sight of your body in his shirt.

"Nothing, dear." The words slipped from his mouth and your entire face changed to lilac. What was that color? What did it mean? You were swooning at the name. He hadn't meant to call you that, but he was so focused on his letter that his subconscious must have taken over. "I shall turn around and wait for you to get dressed. Then I will apparate us back to Hogwarts."

"Very well." You smiled. "As you wish. Dear."