A/N: New Story Coming Soon (Characters)

Hey guys. A new story is in the works. It's once again a romance/drama surrounding Chase Brody. But I still can't decide if I should pair him up with my OC or Marvin. Let me give you guys some personalities and info.

Kurtis (My OC)
He's a sensitive, reserve, empathetic man in his late twenties with a traumatic past. Best friends with Chase since high school and soon to be lovers. He has a dual personality where he is very sensitive and empathetic when get to know him but also has an cynical, sarcastic side to him in public. He gets violent when pushed too far, but it's rare. He's very patient with Chase but knows how to put his foot down. Unlike Chase, he dislike alcohol and substance. Loyalty and faithfulness is very important to him in relationships. Kurtis is Chase's voice of reason against Chases own stupidity. In his relationship with Chase, he'll do anything to make Chase happy, even sacrificing himself for his own safety, especially against Anti.

Marvin (Septic ego, my version)
He is a confident, attention loving magician. He is loyal to people he care about and has a high moral compass. Meeting Chase in high school, they became best friends when Chase was the only one who supported him in his first show and soon, lovers. He tend to be cynical and sarcastic at times but is very kind and loyal. He's also blunt, not thinking before speaking. Even though it looked like he has it all together, Marvin is actually sensitive and doubtful of himself. In his relationship with Chase, Marvin will do anything for his safety and cares for him and will do anything to protect him from Anti.

Ok, there are the two distinct personalities of my OC Kurtis and my version of Marvin. So please comment. Who's best suited to be with Chase in a relationship for my new story? Thank you and see you soon.