Anti's Subconsciousness

"So, where's my thank you?"

The glitch stared speechless at the demon before him. His reality crushed underneath him from his presence, leaving him with newfound questions, filling and replacing his already existing ones.

How is he here?! Isn't this his subconscious? And if so, WHY is he here? Shouldn't Marvin be the one to interact with him considering his capabilities? And if Dark could interact with him, where is the glitch, really? Can he see his form despite not having a body, or at least, does he have one anymore? He couldn't feel it, so is that a no? Is he still in a coma?

He feels like he's back in the void, with all this darkness surrounding the both of them and the only thing that's shown are their faces and bodies, outlined by the light of their auras and glow, except this time, he can't feel his body, but his mind is awake. The familiarity took him back to when he first appeared in Seán's mind, a soul without a proper form, but still have self-awareness.

To Dark, he can not see his rival, but could hear his voice and various questions within the darkness, similar to others hearing him in his own void when he's hidden in the shadows.

"H-how--" Anti's echoing voice stuttered out.

"You're in the middle of an operation." Dark answered one of Anti's inquired thoughts, trying to be as vague as possible.

A loud sound of broken glass can be heard and Dark look around in perplexity for the source, but couldn't find anything and just ignore it.

Waving the wand with Marvin's further instructions, Dark beckons Anti's physical form to stand before him. Remembering the Septic's warning, cupping his hands together behind his back with the wand still in his grasp. Better to talk to him knowing who you're really dealing with.

Stunned by the sudden appearance, Anti drop down to the 'floor' to Dark's eye level. He glanced down at his physical form, clear from any scars and wounds, and tested is function, feeling for mass, before standing straight and crossing his arms. It's like being corporeal all over again.

"Why are you showing gratitude to your family like it's your final farewell?" Dark spoke.

The glitch drop his head down and shrugged, like he didn't know why himself. 'Its not like I'm gonna see them again.' But really, he doesn't want to reveal his true intentions, even though Dark probably already knew, however long he's been standing there for.

Anti spotted Marvin's wand peeking out from behind Dark and instantly look away.

"You don't appreciate what I have to offer for you?"

He glared up at the demon. "You don't deserve any of my appreciation." He growled bitterly. "Since when did you ever help me unless it's for your benefit?"

He doesn't see it, does he? Even from his little heart-to-heart explanation back in the void and his visit to the house, he still couldn't see past preconceived notion, even if he was trying to redeeming himself.

"Well, I offered to assist you with your little mission to retrieve your brothers' memories but you insisted--"

"Try again." A voice behind him demanded. The wand reverberated in his hands, glowing yellow for a second as the voice spoke before fading out.