Do You Remember...?

"DADDY!" The high pitched screaming flew from the living room. Chase and Robbie swift their heads towards the living room, dropped everything they were doing, and darting in. Halting towards the door frame, the two found Henrik laying on the couch with his back facing them. Edelweiss and Henry are crying, trying desperately to wake their father up as Samantha and Greyson ran towards Chase with fear and bewilderment in their eyes, hugging his legs as they tried to explain to their father the situation that has transpired.

Chase's mouth hung open, stunned. 'First Robbie, then JJ, and now... This can't be a coincident.'

"Schneep?" Robbie said with concerned eyes, trudging over to the doctor.

"Papa! Wake up!" Edelweiss sobbed, shaking Henrik's immobilized body.

Footsteps scurried down the stairs as Marvin appeared behind them, peeking in at the scene. "What happened? Did somebody get hurt?!" Once his blue eyes hit the doctor, he was equally stunned.

"Did he have a heart attack?" Henry cried, glancing over his shoulder at the others.

Chase kelp his calm demeanor, shaking his head. "No kids. Don't worry." He assured. "I've seen this happened before. He should wake up in a few hours."

"How are you so calm about this?!" Marvin shouted, pushing his way between Chase and his kids towards Henrik's children. He tried to comfort them as they wrapped their little arms around him and sobbed.

Chase explained, "The same thing happened to Robbie and Jameson--"

As he was about to continue, Marvin snapped his head at him, agitating. " Henrik's wife will be here in a few to pick the kids up!"

"WHAT?!"

****

Flashing into the void, Anti crashed onto his hands and knees, glitching uncontrollably as green sparks passed over him like waves of electricity. His powers has worsen with each passing day.

This familiar sensation can only mean one thing. And he needs to get to the bottom of this before it's too late.

"D̶A̴R̸K̶!̷ ̷W̶H̶E̷R̵E̸ ̴T̴H̷E̷ ̷F̵O̷O̶K̷ ̸A̸R̷E̷ ̸Y̵O̸U̸?̵!̴"̶ He screamed, standing his ground. The green sparked aura grew larger in infuriation.

The dark void was dead silent and all Anti could hear was his own voice and glitching.

"C̸O̴M̷E̸ ̴O̵U̵T̵ ̷Y̴O̸U̷ ̶E̵M̷O̵ A̶S̴S̷-̴-̶!̷"̵

Suddenly, a beam of burning energy blasted from behind, flying him a few feet away from where he was standing, instantly burning his body in agony. "YŌ̶͓͛U̶̯͈͗ ̵̲̔B̴̖͗I̶̗̔̅T̵͎͂͗C̴̥̆̎H̷̤̹͆!" He screamed.

"I don't recall ever summoning you to my realm." A voice echoed from behind. Flipping himself over to his side and turning his head, the glitch could see his enemy hovering over him with his blue and red aura wavering.

Anti struggled to lift himself up as he surged, green sparks mixed with thin white lines from his singed hair and skin. The sparks that emanate around him glowed, acting like a barrier.

Dark's eyes scanned the glitch up and down, seeing him pulsing with rage, anticipating on his attack. "Apparently you didn't get the memo from our last meeting."

Anti stepped back in alarm as he registered his volatile power surged body and his mind clicked. 'Oh, that's right. If I make one wrong move, Mark and the rest of the Ipliers will be fucked; and I wouldn't be able to contain any needed information out of him.'

He needs to take things slow and not cut to the chase, keeping his temper at bay. Play Dark's game before he can get to the glitch first, not like the last time and look how that turned out! He couldn't believe he was listening to a manipulator, but Anti was desperate. Not only was his powers malfunctioning, but he also had caught some information that was helpful in his current situation.