The Bracelets (TW: PTSD)

Hey guys. Trigger warning for PTSD, as you can see from the title, I'm guessing. Meaning Angst! Enjoy!

"Schneep, stop wasting your time. I don't need bandages. I can miraculously heal myself within a day or two."

"I don't care if you can regenerate yourself, Anti. You still have a human body vith bodily functions." The doctor finished up wrapping the gauze around the glitch's wounded hand from the mirror incident. "Besides, it's been less zhan twenty-four hours. Vhatever you vere doing during zhose hours seem to vorsen it. I vould've helped you right zhen and zhere, but you teleported avay and I zhought you already had help." He put the roll of gauze, tweezers, and antibiotic spray back on the table.

He never did ask for help. Even though he glitched back to Mark's after punching that mirror and there was already a doctor in the house, his mind was too preoccupied to even thought about his wounds.

"How did zhis happen?" Henrik pointed to the first degree burns on his skin.

"It's a long story." Anti shrugged nonchalantly, putting his bandaged hand back down on the bed. " It happened a few days ago before and it healed within a few hours... or day."

"And you didn't inform me about zhis?!" Henrik panicked, raising his arms up exasperatingly

Anti look down at the white hospital paper bed sheets he was sitting on and started tearing a bit from the edges. "You were sort of... 'out' when it happened."

"Doesn't matter! You could've gone to Dr. Iplier for all I care! If you have an injury, you need to treat it immediately! If not, zhen it can get infected! You could die from sepsis or toxic shock, or even exsanguination!"

The glitch glanced up, raising a brow at the doctor's hysteria.

"Okay, maybe not zhe last part, but--" Henrik head droop down and pitched the bridge of his nose. "Ugh, you and Jackie both. Just because you two can regenerate quickly doesn't mean you're susceptible to diseases and infections!" He gaze back up and put both his hands on his waist. "Be zhankful you have a brother who dealt with all your medical needs."

Anti let go of the bed sheet. He started feeling worried at the mention of his eldest brother and his whereabouts, which never happened before and he doesn't know why he started caring now. "Um... Where is Jackie?"

Henrik put his hands down by his side. "He vent back home to get something to prevent another incident in my office." Luckily the doctor had cleared his office from paperwork and computer just in case. So the only things left in there are the bed and drawer and cabinets of medical supplies.

"Um... how about Marvin and--"

"He and Jameson are both at vork and Chase and Robbie are upstairs. "

Anti slowly nodded in relief, then asked skeptically, "Why aren't you at work?"

"I am vorking." The doctor seem to take offence to that, mostly due to his reasoning. "And if you mean zhe hospital, I'll go back when all this shit is over!" 'Or at least have a talk vith Dr. Iplier about vhat really happened zhat day.'

There was a knock on the opened office door revealing the vigilante with his knuckles on the wood while his other hand is behind his back. He had changed to another modified rubber suit he'd made beforehand just in case. "Hey, hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Nein, you're just in time! I'd just finished patching up Anti's hand and vas about to start his therapy session!"

"You were? Because yelling at your patient was a great start." Anti said sarcastically.