The Hospital

Hey guys! This chapter is gonna be shorter than my usual. Have fun reading!

"Alright memey dreamers! End of episode bell." He lightly shook the bell. " It is currently 9:30PM here in LA and my common courtesy just flew out the window!"

Stopping the recording, Seán stared at the video for a moment before letting out an exhausted sigh, playing it over and debating whether or not to send this off to Robin. Watching a bit of it, he felt he wasn't giving it his all. Usually he would be enthused and confident about his videos, like yesterday. He was able to record without any issues, but today was not one of those days.

His anxiety had been fluctuating lately and he knows very well why. He can feel everybody, especially Jackie and Henrik trying to keep Anti at bay.

He glanced at the new keyboard and monitors, remembering his coffee mishap. Luckily the desktop is safe, so are all the cables and wiring. But he still feel so awful. When he offered to pay back, Mark said it was okay, jokingly mentioning his five ovens again. He was pissed before when he thought his data was destroyed, but luckily everything was salvageable... most of them.

Glancing at the time once more on the monitor, the time had changed to 9:32. Amy and Mark are getting ready for the night. He was losing track of time recording this, ending up pausing every minute just to try to get his emotions under control. He swore he was fine when he started recording. What the hell happened?

"Hey, Jack!" A voice called urgently from behind him. Turning around, he found the magician ego standing there apprehensively. Two days ago when he saw him, he was in a sling. Being a magician capable of actual magic, he'd probably healed himself. "Have you seen Anti and Robbie?"

"No, they haven't showed up here. Sorry. Why? Is everything alright?"

By the look on his creator's face, Marvin can see he was already anxious. Maybe they're already in his mind somewhere. Anti might felt coup up and end up hiding somewhere in the city. "They sort of slipped out of the house again."

No surprise.

"Alright, they must've still be in your head. Thanks anyway. Just, warn Mark and Amy just in case there's another personality shift."

Seán nodded to the magician ego. "Good luck." He said before Marvin teleport away.

Letting out a sigh, Seán rubbed his face in exhaustion before watching over the recording and sending it to Robin.

Sometimes he question what's really going on inside his head that makes him like this. Mark has way too many egos to even count, including his uncannoned one and he seemed to be just fine! Having his egos work in unison and function their roles.

He remember what it was like before any of the egos were conceptualized. Being responsible for his own emotions while developing different personalities to see who he really is. And now, not only was he responsible for his own emotions and mental health, his egos are as well. All they have to do is stay alive!

He'd asked Mark about his own experience and he said it went pretty well. No issues with his egos or personality contrasts... surprisingly, besides that issue with Dark. But that's only what Seán had heard.

However they were initially introduced, whether they were videos or fan art, it had given them their own personalities and that personality had resonated and embed into that representation. And they're all proud of the role they're born into after their creation.