Your Own Worse Nightmare

"Marvin, it's not what you think! JUST LET ME GO!"

The glitch struggled through the restraint magic being encased on his wrists and ankles, pinning him onto a wall. Standing before him a few feet away was the magician with his glowing wand pointing towards him. His infuriated eyes blacken underneath his cat mask.

"Not until you realized what you have done!" The magician hollered.

"Yes! I know and I'm so sorry!"

"One apology doesn't make amends to what you've done to them! TO ALL OF US!" He pointed behind him to the floor of the Septic house, where Robbie and Henrik are both out of commission. Jackie, Chase, and Jameson were nowhere to be seen.

"I know, just please hear me out!" Anti begged.

"I don't want to hear your bullshit excuses!" Marvin jerked his wand forward in front of him.

Suddenly, Anti felt the wind being blown out of him like a literal punch in the gut. He heaved out, trying to catch his breath.

"You've already caused enough trouble for everyone." The magician said through his clenched teeth. He opened his mouth and raise his voice with every example given. "First the murders, then the possessions and draining all of us from our energy, and now this! Do you have any idea what you've done to Jack this time? And for what? Trying to fixed everything? Making everything balance? Well, what part of THIS is keeping it balance? Huh?! All you're doing is fucking up Jack's personalities! You just love playing with your puppets, right Anti?!"

"This is not Marvin." Anti whispered, reminding himself. The last time he saw him, he was caring and considerate. Actually giving him a chance to stay in the same household as them all. Being accepted as one of them!

Unless... this is another flashback, or at least, another nightmare.

Henrik had told him that whatever he is witnessing is not real. He just need to keep reminding himself that. But no matter how many times he tried to remind himself that it's just a dream, or how many nightmares he had to suffer through, it will wind up sounding like a broken record of his own voice of denial, dominating him from the real truth.

"Everybody else has already forgiven me!" He shouted back. "And I bet Jameson does too, so why can't you?!"

Without a verbal answer, Marvin just laughed in response, similar to Anti's iconic high pitch laughter. He then stopped, sauntering forward to engulf the gap between him and the glitch. With blacken orbs staring him dead in the eyes, he said,

"Because you haven't forgiven yourself..."

Green glowing strings starts sprouting out of all four cuffs.

Following the strings skywards, Anti could see Jameson hovering over him, leaning over to look behind the wall, that's seemingly part of a puppet stage.

The dapper ego grinned menacingly, staring down at the glitch with his blacken eyes. Each strings are tied to each fingers, holding his puppet in place.

Glancing down to his back pocket, he found the handle of his knife sticking out. He tried reaching for it, only for both hands to rise up, preventing him from reaching.

"You're totally right!" A voice exclaimed from in front of him. Facing forward, he found Jackie standing next to Marvin with a smirk on his face. "Easier to control your puppets, huh JJ? If they're not trying to control you back, that is. Thanks for the idea... Glitch Bitch."

Anti saw Marvin put his wand back down to his side, giving him the opportunity to activate his powers. He desperately tried surging, gaining enough power to glitch out and attack, until he realized, nothing happened.