"You Passed the Test"

By the time Anti came to, he heard muffling slur from behind him. He found himself back in Henrik's office on his bed, laying on his side facing the wall, like that whole afternoon had been all a dream.

Or at least, he wished it was. His brain was still numb and hazy from the drug Henrik had put him in. He heard rustling from behind him, probably the doctor shuffling around paperwork or operating some medical supplies or equipment like usual.

Followed by the sound of the door opening.

He shifted his position to stare at the large rectangular florescent light, making the room resembling an actual doctor's office. 'That doctor really had renovated this room when he moved here two years ago with his wife. Makes him feel right at home. Just like his old office back in the--"

He shot up from the bed. "Shit." He mumbled, rubbing his temple. 'Well, at least that medication Schneep gave me worked. I don't feel a flashback coming.'

He then heard giggling to his left, only to find not the doctor, but the zombie. His uncannoned fellow ego was rolling around on the stool, pretending to drive a car. He stopped when his eyes met the glitch's. "Anti awake!"

Wasn't he in the real world with the others? Maybe he came back not too long ago. 'How long was I out?' The last thing he remember was being in Marvin's room. Or at least... 'Wait... Wasn't I at Mark's? '

"What are you doing here?"

"Schneep... told me... to watch you."

He nodded, unconsciously rubbed the side of his neck, not minding the green glow emitting from his wrists.

But something was off about it.

Examining both his wrists, he felt the strong energy coming off of it, unlike before. Extra protection from Marvin probably.

His hetechromia eyes scanned the office, finding everything's in it's place. The computer on the other side was turned on, opened to some document. The counter is mostly empty except for the neatly stacked of papers near the computer. The ray gun is on the side table where he left it and there's a metal table full of needles and tubes for blood testing. Next to it was an EKG he was hooked up to along with a blood pressuring monitor that was just finished reading him. He noticed a small band-aid and a piece of gauze underneath on his lower arm where the injection was done.

Then he heard the muffling turning into shouting.

'VHAT ZHE FUCK?!"

He could only comprehend Henrik muffled shouting from the opened door, whoever he was talking to it was a muffle.

A few seconds later another outburst came from the doctor. "I get zhat! But vhere did you get the sedative syringe? Dr. Iplier doesn't know about all zhis!" There was a pause, followed by more muffling until the shouting continued. "Sedatives are nothing to mess around vith! Zhere are different types of sedatives and different functions! You could've accidentally gave him zhe wrong drug or a lethal dosage!"

His mind switches back to this afternoon back in the magician's room and what he was about to do. One innocent act can caused major damage. He should've known this by now, seeing examples from civilians on the streets and usually he would be the cause of the damages.

And what did he do after his failed attempt? Send the magician in a goose chase just so he can use up all his magic so he couldn't prevent him from achieving his goal. All he wanted was to apologies to his creator. What's the harm in that?