Chasen One More Light

Hey guys. Trigger warning for depression and suicide attempt. I've been planning this chapter for a while now.
Enjoy this chapter my fellow readers.

**********************************
"If I wasn't here tomorrow, would anybody care? Still stuck inside this sorrow. I got nothing and going nowhere. I know I'm a mess but I want to be someone. Someone that I'd like better. I can never forget, so don't remind me of this forever."
Would it Matter- Skillet

************************************

Glitching back into Mark's bedroom with his creator, Anti leaned back against the wall to stable himself as Seán trudged towards the bed and laid motionlessly on the replaced sheets, not even bothering to cover himself.

He had asked the glitch to take him back up, saying he wanted to be left alone. And even though Ethan and Mark hadn't bothered him ever since lunch, their presents is enough for him to feel... uncomfortable somehow and he doesn't know why.

And same goes to Anti. For some reason, glitching him back up had taken a lot out of him and he doesn't know why. Is it because he already exerting himself from holding back his powers so to not harm his creator? Usually he would let his powers let loose, but ever since it has become unmanageable, even for him, he couldn't let it out... not again...

When has this all happen? Well, it all happen with his first encounter last week with Dark, right? No... he said that power's not in his possession and he confirmed it with Mark. It has to be something else. Is it his fellow egos? All this started happening after Robbie went down a day later. And after all that transpired with each representation out, the severity of the effect is getting worse.

At first Anti thought the order of the trigger was randomized, but now he's not so sure. When Seán's childlike nature and his creativity went down, it wasn't threatening to anybody. That moment when he refuse to obligate... there were issues, but it's not like it's dire. And for the last two...

Anti is starting to regret this decision...

Not only is it effecting his creator but it's effecting him too. He feels like a ticking time bomb at the moment, not knowing when he'll surge. Trying to contain everything back inside Pandora's box, not letting any negativity out.

He wanted back control. Not this...

"Hold on, let me check if it's in my room." Mark called out to Ethan from the hallway as footsteps followed inside and abruptly stopped. "Oh hey, since when did you get back up here?"

Poking his head in Ethan's lips curve into a nervous smile. "Oh, hey buddy!" Hopefully it's all over.

"Can you two leave?" Seán croaked out. His voice was barely audible, like he can barely get it out. His back is faced towards them " I very much value my alone time. " He got himself adjusted under the sheets and cover himself.

"Well, we're just here to check up on you." Ethan said as he stepped in and to the other side of the bed. " You hungry? You haven't eaten since this morning. All you had was a bottle of whisky and I don't--" He stopped when he looked down at his friend and his face and heart fell. "Mark?"

"What's the matter?" Mark asked, looking around for his stuff for a video.

"He's crying."

"What?" Mark stepped over to the bed. "Seán, what's wrong?

"I don't know..." He whimpered. After he got upstairs, the thought loomed on him in another personality shift. He remember everything he said during the past few days. Everything he'd done. Being rude, boring, unable to contribute with his demon's attack. Even though those things is not much of a big deal, he feels like it's a big deal and once again, he couldn't do anything to fix it. He knew it. Something is wrong with his egos and it's effecting him in a way he'd dread it would. He's slowly losing himself, losing motivation. He feels like his friendship with Mark and Ethan is going off the rail due to his conduct. Yeah, they laughed and watched over him, but are they just doing it so he doesn't hurt them? He couldn't believe he had to audacity to just let Anti attack and injure Mark like that without even a care or even willing to threaten Mark and Ethan. At least he didn't go through with it... unless something happened to the magician. He doesn't even know if this is something a normal therapist can fix.