A/N: Fun Facts!

Hey everyone! So this is not gonna be the next chapter as you can see here. Usually I upload a chapter once a week. I don't think I'll be uploading a new chapter this week due to studying. So in the meantime, why not give you some fun facts about this story!

Representation/Egos not shown: Since Robbie is the only uncannon ego that is shown in the story, how about Seán's other uncannon egos that was joked around of living somewhere else in his mind? Well, here they are! I didn't put them in because I don't know a lot about them and this story would be freaking long! Sorry.

Angus Irwin- Adventurous (Derived from Seán's past of exploring and love of outdoors)
Bingsepticeye- Logic (Same as Google for Mark, except less menacing. Need I say more?)
S34N- Logic (Same as Bingsepticeye. Hey, who said one representation can only embed into one ego? Mark's positive representations are split between some of his egos.)
Shawn Flynn- Creativity (Same as Jameson)

Difference between Bing and S34N's Logic Representation: S34N relies 100% on knowledge while Bing relies on his heart (which makes him indecisive, which might be the reason why Seán always pauses like he was trying to process information.)

****
What inspired me to write this story?

1.) My own worse year: Since 2017 is Seán's 'worse year on Youtube' due to his burnout, my year was 2019, due to burnout AND my own mental health issues digging itself into depression. I literally cried on Christmas after telling my cousin my struggle. (My god, the freaking parallel) Writing this story is actually therapeutic for me, along with reminding myself about PMA.

2.)The fangame "Septicscape"

3.)The story "Remember" by books_are_my_tardis (Of the ego representation idea)

4.) Any stories by graphic-hawk (Because of how they portray Anti)

****

Favorite scenes/chapters to write so far: Any nightmare/coma scenes (My imagination goes wild), along with "Nightmare and Trauma" and "The Bracelet."

Hardest scenes/chapters to write: The first half of "Glitch in the Mirror" where Seán loss his morality (That chapter would've been WAY worse for Mark and Ethan, but I cut it out 'cause it wouldn't fit the story) and "The Anti-Hero Pt. 2" with Jackie and Anti's 'battle'. It took me two weeks to figure how to plot it correctly.

****
The purpose of "The Test"
The test, is a person's subconscious.

How to past the test: The egos who are effected by the blast had to conquer their amplified negativity from Antisepticeye's manipulation and attacks (whether they're illusions or physical attacks) and also receiving some of their memories, and try not to die in the process. If they pass, they receive all.

****
Random facts about this story:

-Villain? None (Unless you count your own mind, then yes. You are your own worse critic) If you thought it was Dark, you are so wrong.

-Henrik's daughter and wife in this story are named after German flowers: Edelweiss flower and Centaurea cyanus (AKA: cornflower) But I shorted it to Cyani or just Annie.

-Chase's kids name in this story: Grayson (I read somewhere in Jacksepticeye fandom wiki page that one of his son is named that.) And Sam... I've read stories where that's commonly one of his kids name, so I put in his daughter named Samantha.

-The scene where Robbie shielded Jackie from the blast actually had a meaning to it. Imagine a child (Robbie being childhood representation) protecting positivity and happiness from negativity, but outside influences interfered in the child ( It sounds better in my head) .

-Marvin's dream/coma scene is based on the game Try to Fall Asleep, you die in your dreams, you die IRL... that's it.... And I believe in Seán's playthrough in that game, there's a brief showing of Marvin's mask, presumably fighting Anti. (That's my guess, don't quote me on this)

-Chase's dream/coma scene is based on the game TIE (Too obvious? Yeah...)

-Why Robbie doesn't have a dream/coma? Initially the idea was it's because he was portrayed by a thumbnail while everyone else has videos. Now I'm just debating...

-Did I explain Anti's residency in the back of Seán's mind yet and why it has a giant TV? Yes I did... Occipital lobe, functions vision, literally located in the back of your mind... yep...

-Anti never had a phone in this story! xD Didn't think he really needed one. (Should I give him one?)

****
Would I make an Iplier sequal/version to this?

Nope, sorry! I don't know a lot about Mark's egos as well as I know about Seán's. Plus, Mark has way too many egos and the story might be pretty similar and too long. Plus, I have other stories to work on. But I'm pretty sure you all know the representation for some of Mark's ego's in this story already, if not, here they are!

Dark- Negativity (In additions to Damien and Celine's personalities)

Wilford- Insanity (And Mark's impulse control)

Dr. Iplier- Accommodation (Similar to Henrik)

Google- Logic (Depending whether he's charging or not predicts Mark's logic and stupidity)

Bing- Logic (Same reason as Google, but more on the stupid side to Mark)

Yan- Love (In addition to loyal and possessiveness)

Illinois- Adventurous (In addition to suave and maybe flirtatious)

The Jims- Inquisitive (And that's all of them)

That's all I got. The rest of his egos you can guess. XD

****

So, yeah, this is my first story on Wattpad after I went on a three year hiatus due to school. Had my writing improves? Probably...? I usually go back to read the other chapters and sometimes regret the scenes I wrote and question why I wrote it like that, and there are a few grammar mistakes. Yeah, nobody's perfect. But I choose to move and ignore small mistakes, even though I question myself why... and I'm self-conscious about the read count being not that high yet... just patience. Hehe...

So, there's only two or three chapters left in this story. I would like to thank you all for the reads, likes, comments, and support. If there's questions you want me to answer about the story or anything at all, please comment, I very much enjoy reading all of them whenever I see them. Thank you and see ya all later. :D