Oct. -Dec. 2017: The Conscious Mind of Antisepticeye Pt. 2

October 31, 2017

"I̶'̴m̶ ̷s̶t̸i̸l̸l̴ ̵h̸e̷r̷e̷"̵
̴"̶P̸u̸p̴p̵e̷t̷s̵"̶ ̷
̸"̴S̴m̴i̷l̴e̸"̵
̵"̵S̴t̵i̷l̸l̸ ̶a̶l̴i̶v̷e̷"̸ ̶

The feeling of dark energy lingered around the new ego, entering into his mind as he cleaned up his table from his latest project. He paused, questioning himself about the oddity of the atmosphere, but instantly ignored it and moved on. Examining his jack-o-lantern once more, the dapper gentleman felt the incompletion of his new creation until he felt for his hat. As he was cutting the new addition to the dapper pumpkin, he accidentally cut himself.

Tending for the small wound, he suddenly felt the negative thoughts wavering in his brain along with the stiffness of his body, like he momentarily couldn't move. Intrusive thoughts that was not his own snuck its way inside. Anxiously staring down at his creation, he suddenly see its imperfections. The eyes were not symmetrical or something was not aligned with one another. Would it be better if he had chosen another pumpkin to design?

Wait a minute...

Where did those beliefs even come from? He was born already knowing his personality and purpose and this was not it.

Instantly snapping himself out of those thoughts and laughing it off, he was able to gain control and continued finishing his project, pushing the situation off like it was nothing.

****

After coming back from another failed attempt to finish the deed, Anti grumbled begrudgingly to himself as he paced around in the darkness with his hands behind his back, like his last failed attempt with the doctor.

'How is this possible?! This puppet wasn't really putting up a fight for control!'

Did this new ego see it coming and knew he was a threat? No, he literally just appeared into the imaginative world.

Was this new ego too positive that Anti couldn't get close to him? Probably...

Or was something wrong with Anti himself...? He was able to possess individuals with no problems before so why was he only able to hold on for a few seconds? The only time the possession was an issue was when he was controlling Henrik, who was fighting back! Yet... Marvin and Chase did blast him before he could contain back control.

Usually he would kill his victims before they could gain control.

Was he getting weak? Or maybe... was he getting soft?

Halting his stepping, Anti grabbed the pillow and blanket on the floor that he stole from the house and tear the fabric and drop-kicking it in his frustration.

'Well, there goes my comfortable slumber...' Didn't think he'll need it before since gaining a physical form. Along with other human needs.

Dropping the two items, he lower his head and his hands slump down by his side.

He has been feeling off lately. He couldn't remember the last time he was able to shed blood without feeling this haunting sensation of guilt wavering over him.

'What is happening to me...?'

****
November 12, 2017