Broken Glitch

Hey guys! Here's to another long chapter. Longer than my usual! Grab a snack or whatever and let's get started!

**********************************

After Marvin teleport the others to Mark's, he went back into his room with Anti and continued to cross reference the notes and his spell, keeping a close eye on the glitch.

Anti doesn't mind though. He didn't really want to go back to the real world with the others, especially after regaining his repressed memories, even though he had no problems before during his mission. But knowing that he has to confront his creator about the issue is a new story to tackle. Seán's not going to punish him. He may be disappointed, sure. But not enough to penalize him. Besides, there's no way he would do that...

Right?

Besides, that would mean ending his negativity!

Even that feeble threat of amnesia wouldn't work! Even people with amnesia still have their personalities. Although... he is an embodiment of that side, meaning he was created. So if Seán has amnesia, purposely or not, then that means all the egos will be erased.

Even if it means getting rid of Anti alone: His ego. His negativity. His... demon.

Although... nobody likes negativity. Like he said to Dark before... who gives a flying fuck about them?

About him...

Sometimes, he wishes he was just an ego and not his representation. If so, then he can struggle and suffer in silence. Seán doesn't need to suffer his pain.

'If you were just an ego and not a representation of my personality, I can easily erase you... just...like... that.'

Anti rub his face with both his hands in agitation.

Then he literally slapped himself.

'Stop it, Anti! This is not you! You're not fooking weak! It was all an accident. You gave everyone their triggers to fix your mistakes and all is forgiven.'

Isn't it?

"You alright, man?"

Anti turn to his left to find Marvin sitting next to him with a spell book in hand. He was slightly chuckling at the glitch's action.

"Uh, yeah, muscle spasm."

The magician shrugged it off and went back to his book, but not before giving a quick worried glance at the glitch.

Anti grabbed an open book and just stared at the page of potion ingredients to occupy his mind, but his mind deviated itself to a more destructive matter.

If all really is forgiven, then why are the ghost still torturing him? Henrik and Marvin said that he needed to forgive himself along with restoring relationships, especially with all that was involved.

So maybe, if he did all the steps to his recovery, the taunting ghost will finally leave him alone!

The quicker he does it, the better.

But he can't do that with the bracelet on, or course. He could just get his gun and teleport there himself, but it was "doctor's orders" to leave it on. Who says he shouldn't disregard those orders? Since when did he care?