Conceptualized

"Hold up, hold up!" Chase raise up a hand to stop them as his other hand wrap around Robbie to prevent him from wondering aimlessly or attacking Anti. "I'm hearing two different perspectives here. You both are saying that we were all made up from the creative mind of an Irish Youtuber named, Seán McLoughlin. And this city is just his imaginative world." The two nodded in confirmation. As he open his mouth to proceed, Henrik cuts in.

" Vait... 'Made'? Like from a laboratory ? Like ve're just experiments? Or do you mean ve're actually his sons?"

"Oh God, no!" Jackaboy laughed. "No... I meant you- Uh, we- all were conceptualized to life. You see, everyone you all know or seen from the streets, everything we all see here is from Seán's-- or uh.. Jack, perspective or past experiences. Everyone he met, everything he'd seen."

'Well, at least this fellow made us a grand place to live in.' Jameson smiled, scanning around the normalcy of the area. The hero nodded in agreement.

Chase continued, like he's never been interrupted. "But you said that you're trying to save this place from negativity, but Anti contradicted that, saying he's trying to keep it balanced."

Jackie snapped at Anti. "Balance where?!" The demon crossed his arms and just rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe the shit I'm hearing." Marvin muttered.

"Yeah, vhere's your evidence?" Henrik asked, then point to the gashed bloody line on Anti's jugular. "Hopefully zhat can explain vhat happen to your neck."

'And explain why we look so identical.' Jameson signed.

Bombarded with question he couldn't answer himself, Anti let out an exasperated sigh. "Look, if you don't believe me, why don't we ask Jack himself. You guys deserve to know your true origin."

"Really?" Jackie asked excitedly. He couldn't believe someone like Anti is willing to let them tag along to the real world. Unless there's a catch... or was reluctant to do so?

The glitch demon shrugged nonchalantly. "Yeah. Since we're all reunited, why not show them where we're really came from. It's the least I can do."

"Aw, Anti does have a heart. Jameson signed with a smile.

"̷S̵h̸u̶t̷ ̵u̵p̴,̷ ̴p̶u̴p̶p̷e̷t̸!̴" Anti growled.

"Vell, ve do need an outside source." Henrik said.

"So, how do we get to him?" Chase asked. " Will he be meeting us somewhere?"

"No, Marvin will have to create portal." Jackie said.

"But I don't have my-" Marvin started before Jackaboy snatched something from his pocket and held the stick up. How? The last time the magician remembered having that wand in hand was back at the cemetery where he lost it last night. "Thanks... anyway, I need to know the location before I can create a portal or even teleport somewhere."

"Then how can we get there?" Jackie wondered. "I can't teleport. The last time I did was when I was holding onto Anti, but I doubt he would be willing to help... or maybe he would."

After a few seconds of agonizing waiting, or at least, it felt like that to Anti, the demon gave the egos a dull expression that gradually convert into an glare of irritation. He snapped at the hero. "A̶r̶e̷ ̷y̶o̷u̸ ̶f̷u̷c̷k̷i̴n̴g̷ ̶k̸i̶d̷d̸i̴n̴g̷ ̸m̵e̵?̷!̵ " He snatched Jackie's arm, then told the other egos. " Everyone hold onto one another." He instructs.

Jackaboy held onto Marvin's arm as Henrik slapped each hand on Chase and Marvin's shoulder as Chase held onto Robbie. Jameson wrapped an arm around Anti's neck with a smile.