The Anti-Hero Pt. 2

Finishing up her Animal Crossing stream, Evelien took off her headphones and stood from her chair to stretch after a prologue amount of sitting. Getting out of the room, she then noticed a distant ruckus coming from downstairs.

"BB?" She questioned, descending the stairs.

Finding her cat resting in the kitchen, she picked him up in her arms and combed her fingers through his fur as the feline licked her arm. "Hey there." She cooed. "What are you doing making noise--"

Suddenly she heard a bang coming from the garage where Seán stuffed all his packing boxes in. Grabbing a pan nearby with one hand while holding onto her cat, Evelien cautiously stepped in to investigate.

Once she flicked on the lights to a clutter of stacked boxes, she got a glimpse of the man behind the mess, poking his head inside the box and presumably digging.

"Hey, Babe, didn't know you came back." She set the item down on the counter.

But once the figure lifted his head up from the box, she knew it wasn't her boyfriend.

"Oh, shit." She flinched back, hitting the door behind her and hugging Big Boss tightly.

The ego gave her a quick glance before ignoring her and continued his search, lifting his head up and started ransacking in another box. Although, he can easily pose as Seán if it wasn't for his green hair and slit neck. Yet, Evelien wasn't stupid to fall for make-up, not to mention his distinguishable voice.

Frightened, she tried to stand her ground. She'd played many horror video games during her YouTube career, but there's a difference between being safe behind the screen and knowing your life being on the line.

"What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like?" He grumbled, grabbing one of the box and just dumping some contents out.

A litter of queries whirled around the tall woman's head as she watched the glitch, scouring around in desperation. She's not fully accustomed to her boyfriend's ego's existence, let alone, having them out of his head, but all she knows, that the ego... that's rummaging through boxes is the one you do not want to mess with. "Do you need help?" She asked hesitantly. "What are you looking for?"

"I don't need your fooking help." Anti said, but stopped his stubbornness as he realized he has no other choice. The longer it takes for him to find it, the harder it'll be to contain. Additionally, since Evelien had lived here, hopefully she had some clues to where the kit might be. Yet, she might be one who would respect her boyfriend's privacy and belongings, unlike Anti himself. He lets out a sigh of reluctance. "I'm looking for this small, tin, magic kit."

"Oh, is that all?" Evelien said, easing her reflex. She gently put BB down next to her and walked over to the boxes, helping the ego search. She glanced at the glitch once more and found him slightly glitching, along with sparks peeking out of his body. She remembered her boyfriend mentioning that whenever that happened, it means either Seán's or Anti's stress and other negative emotions needed to lower. Since Anti represents his negativity, it might mean Seán's not doing well over in LA.

Luckily, the Dutch woman knows what to do at a time like this. And since Seán's not available...

"You seemed tense. Why don't you go cuddle with BB."