Who Needs Negativty?

Another sleepless night.

It was no surprise anymore, or at least, was it ever? Once he shuts his eyes, that's when the ghosts and nightmares dominates, sending him back to the back of his creator's mind where the ghosts resides without even going there. The only time he seems to have "proper sleep" was when he blacked out or when someone drugged him.

Too bad they're short-lived. Like going to sleep at night only to wake up the next morning without dreams.

If only they would last longer.

Like a coma...

Yeah... a coma would be nice.

Amnesia too, but it will come back with a vengeance like his repression.

If he keeps this up, he'll just be numb to all the nightmares and taunts, like he'd been before with the voices. He would do anything to get rid of this numbing feeling.

When will this end? Will it be like this forever? Will he ever recovery from this? And if so, will he be able to be back to his normal self?

Those are the questions Anti should've wrote down in his journal but didn't. Last night, after Henrik got home with Chase, he had suggested Anti to jot down his thoughts in a notebook to assist with the recovery process before his departure to the living room for Marvin's spell, only to return finding two pages full of self-blame. The doctor had to confiscate his knife after finding out what he tried to do to Robbie's hand and Jackie, instead had Marvin poof him up a retractable toy knife from the magician's Power Hour, much to Anti's displeasure.

The doctor had stayed in that office to watch over the glitch and stitch Robbie's hand back on.

He glanced over his shoulder at his fellow zombie ego in the corner of the office, sitting on the stool and hugging the Septiceye Sam plush. He threw it up in the air and the toy was encased in a yellow glow, floating like a helium balloon with its tail wavering behind it. Robbie started spinning and rolling around, having the plush move around him like a drone. Marvin must've modified that for the zombie's entertainment.

The glitch turned back to face the wall, laying on his side.

Whatever... Jackie deserved it. Giving him false reassurance. Stating that it was all a wand mishap, an accident. Reiterating that he wasn't at fault...

Only to realized it was...

'Hey, at least he came back to life.'

Anti grunted, clutching onto the covers.

That should've been him instead. It should've been him being drained. But instead, his negative, intrusive thoughts has to be in the way, dominating the positive.

It's not fair. If the positive was gaining energy, then how come he didn't get weaker, except it's the other way around? Yes, it's all caused by Seán's burnout, but Seán is usually a very positive person, shouldn't Jackie be the one getting stronger while he gets drained before the burnout?

Well, guess that proves everyone has both, no matter their personalities.

But still, Seán doesn't need to suffer. Everything he'd done, his role as negativity... creating intrusive thoughts from his excessive murders and calamities, having this dark energy looming around full of negativity, and let's not forget, his intense stress levels, which amplifies and resonated with his creator!