Denial

"Hey guys! Wait up!" Jackieboy shouted as he jumped out of the green portal before it shrunk down into oblivion. Marvin, Robbie, and Henrik look back at the hero.

"Look, I'm sorry you guys had to find out like this."

"I'm not." Anti smirked.

Jackie snapped at Anti. "Everything would've been fine if you never intervened !"

"M̷e̷?̶!̵ ̷I̵t̷'̵s̶ ̶a̴l̷l̴ ̴y̷o̶u̵r̸ ̶f̵a̷u̶l̴t̷!̸"̸ ̶ The demon glitches out, grinning maniacally "̶Y̴o̵u̴ ̶c̴o̸u̶l̵d̴'̷v̷e̸ ̴s̶t̶o̵p̴p̴e̷d̵ ̵m̶e̵!̴ ̸Y̸o̶u̸ ̵c̸o̴u̴l̵d̶'̵v̸e̵ ̶s̸t̴o̴p̸p̷e̴d̶ ̷t̸h̷e̶m̵ ̶f̸r̴o̴m̴ ̵s̴e̸e̶i̴n̸g̷ ̵t̸h̸a̶t̵ ̵m̵e̷m̷e̴!̷"̶ His mouth fallen into a frown. "But you just watched... ̵a̴s̷ ̸t̵h̶i̷s̶ ̸h̵a̸p̷p̴e̸n̵e̷d̵!̶ ̴A̸s̶ ̴a̶l̴l̵ ̷t̵h̷a̴t̴ ̸u̷n̷r̸a̸v̸e̸l̴e̶d̶,̴ ̵y̷o̵u̸ ̶c̶o̶u̷l̴d̵'̴v̵e̵ ̷s̴t̵o̶p̸p̶e̵d̴ ̴i̴t̴.̴ ̵"̸ ̶

Anti was right. He should've stopped the argument, but instead he just stood there in utter disbelief. He should've pulled his brothers away from the computer, but instead reading the stories himself due to his curiosity. He could've stopped Anti... knowing how unstable he is. But still... Everything happened because of that glitch demon standing next to him. Faulting others for his actions and behavior.

"It̴'̵s̷ ̸a̵l̷l̷ ̶y̵o̶u̸r̵ ̵f̵a̷u̶l̵t̵.̵"̶ Anti continued. ̶"̸Y̸o̶u̴ ̷a̵l̵l̶ ̷s̶h̷o̷u̵l̴d̴'̵v̸e̷ ̶l̷i̶s̵t̶e̶n̵e̸d̶ ̷t̵o̴ ̵m̸e̸!̶ ̶B̶u̷t̵ ̷n̴o̴ ̶o̸n̵e̴ ̵e̵v̴e̷r̸ ̷d̴o̴e̵s̶.̵ ̶I̸'̷m̶ ̴s̴i̵c̶k̴ ̴o̸f̴ ̴i̸t̶!̴ ̴S̵i̵c̷k̸ ̸o̸f̸ ̵b̷e̶i̵n̶g̴ ̵i̵g̴n̷o̷r̶e̷d̷ ̴a̴n̶d̷ ̸m̷o̵c̵k̶e̷d̷.̷"̶ He glared up at the other egos and pointed aggressively. "̴Y̷o̵u̷ ̴a̷l̸l̷ ̷m̸a̷d̴e̴ ̶t̸h̸i̵s̴ ̵h̷a̸p̸p̷e̵n̵!̶"̶ ̷

"No Anti." Jackie corrected. " You caused all this. You just love making everyone suffer huh? Making them miserable."

"Stop playing the blame game!" The glitch demon rant, his glitching intensified. ""̷B̴l̷a̸m̵i̸n̴g̶ ̷p̶e̶o̷p̶l̸e̶ ̷w̶i̴l̶l̴ ̶n̷o̷t̸ ̵h̴e̵l̷p̷!̵ ̴I̵'̸m̷ ̵J̸a̷c̷k̸'̶s̷ ̵n̷e̸g̸a̵t̷i̶v̵i̸t̶y̴ ̸f̸o̵r̶ ̶a̷ ̴r̴e̴a̴s̸o̷n̷!̶ ̴H̷o̶w̸ ̶m̴a̵n̷y̴ ̵t̴i̴m̸e̷s̵ ̴m̵u̷s̴t̷ ̴w̴e̸ ̵g̷o̵ ̷t̴h̶r̸o̴u̷g̴h̴ ̵t̷h̸i̵s̴?̸ ̸Y̴o̸u̶ ̸i̴g̶n̶o̶r̷e̴ ̶m̵e̶,̸ ̷y̴o̷u̸ ̶s̸u̶f̵f̵e̵r̷ ̵t̵h̶e̶ ̷c̸o̷n̵s̴e̷q̵u̷e̵n̵c̷e̴s̷.̷"̸ He said before glitching away.

After hearing the argument of the two duality egos, Henrik look forward at his brother with reconsideration. He sigh as he strides towards the hero . "Look, ve don't care who's at fault here. Ve just need time for ourselves."

Jackie look straight into Henrik and Marvin's identical eyes behind his mask in shock. "You guys would rather listen to reason?" Maybe Anti's disappearance is the affect of their behavior. Looking behind the three egos, the hero saw the dapper man walk slowly away from them with his head down in despair.

"Jameson!" Jackie rushed towards him. The dapper gentleman stopped to glance at the hero. "Look, I'm sorry for what just happened back there. I didn't mean any of that to happen." He sees Marvin, Henrik and Robbie had joined in their chat.

"Yeah clearly." Marvin scoffed. "Finding out that we're just somone's imagination? What are we? A bunch of imaginary friends? Once a kid gets older, the imaginary friend is insignificant to them. Forgotten! Our lives are already miserable enough, with our own struggles. We didn't need to know that our lives were dictated that way, let alone finding out that it doesn't matter! None of it matters!" Marvin was about to walk away until Robbie grabbed him, making him stay.