A Picture Worth A Thousand Words

Staring... Watching... Waiting...

That's all Anti could really do ever since the incident with the altered memories emerge, accompanied by his shenanigans due to boredom. But he's use to it on Jack's channel, waiting for the opportunity to strike, either it's possessing him or glitching out during his game plays for fan's entertainment.

But what was he waiting for this time exactly. Something to change? Anti couldn't remember approximately how long it's been. To his brothers it seemed like literally a lifetime, but to him and Jackieboy, it was way shorter than that, ever since they're idealized and Seán gave them life in his videos. How did everything become so wrong? How much of their real memories are still in tact? Not much, Anti guessed. Henrik and Marvin still think they are failures, who are stuck living mundane lives with each others in one house. Chase is rarely moving forward, even if he trying to or not, living a cycle of work, bar, and home. Robbie still thinks he's alive, unbeknownst to him of his specie nor the concept of it. And Jameson is more cautious and anxious during his performances, and taken care of his puppets and other inanimate objects that has a face with care.

Okay, maybe the last one was his fault... but he doesn't recall Jameson owning a business!

He remembered the time when they were all living their destined lives, inhabiting Seán's head. Doing what they were meant to do, helping Seán film for videos when he needed them to, battling and keeping Anti away from his creator for the human being's protection when the glitch was--

"Agh!" Anti groaned, clutching his head from the sudden pounding.

'Stop, stop, stop!'

The pounding ceased after a few seconds and Anti lower his arm. Looking down at his hand, green sparks appeared out of his control, littering down his body.

'What the fook was that? What did that bastard do to me?! '

This never happened before. All he's doing was ruminating on the past. Maybe this was a mental block. Anti pushed the thought to the side. He has to find him again, even if he ends up suffering from another headache. During his confrontation with the enemy, he finally got some subtle answer that's lacking some information.

Where did Dark disappear to? Only three places comes in mind.

Seeing this on full alert, Jackie flew down from behind. "What do you think you're doing?"

Anti turned to face the hero. "Standing." He grew irritant. " What? D̶o̷ ̶y̷o̸u̵ ̷h̵a̸v̷e̸ ̷a̷ ̷p̷r̷o̴b̸l̸e̸m̸ ̸w̴i̴t̴h̵ ̵m̴e̶ ̴s̷t̶a̴n̵d̴i̵n̵g̸?̷!"

"I saw the Jims running out of this building like they've been threaten by a murderer. When I got up here, I noticed Dark with a knife aimed at him before he disappeared."

"S̶o̶?̴!̵" That was only a few minute ago when the Jims flee the roof. Did the Jims just got out of the building? What were they doing inside? They better not be eavesdropping.

Jackie observed Anti's body language. Clenched fists by his sides, green and blue eyes downcasts to the ground like he's deep in thought. Mouth open as he let out a low snarl. And to top it all off, the nonstop glitching and green sparks coming out of his body. Concern shown in the hero's blue orbs. "You're glitching more than usual and you're... sparking..." To Jackie, it seems like Anti is about to use his powers of destruction that's gradually gaining power.