Oct. 2016-17: The Conscious Mind of Antisepticeye Pt. 1

October. 10, 2016

Imagine yourself being born, already acknowledging your existence and identity. Already aware of your surroundings and already developing a personality.

That's how Antisepticeye felt when he opened his eyes this new world of darkness. A glitch demon trapped inside the mind of ones imagination. A soul without a proper form or body. But he was aware of the probability of his appearance. Anti himself had existed ever since he was created by the community years back, but it was like a baby in the womb, developing form.

When he opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was a game play with animatronics. Hearing the voices of the interviewer in the game and an Irishman he instantly familiarized himself with as Seán Mcloughlin. Except, he doesn't know what he looks like. He just knows he's in the mind of this person.

But with just one look of the monitor on the top left side of the screen gave him a sudden sense of loathing. The animosity towards this man seethes inside and he doesn't know why. All he knows is that he wants out. He started glitching around on instinct and make himself known.

After the game play, he observed the man's actions through his blue eyes that's locked to the monitors, seeing fan art of what's presumably to be a glitching green demon smiling wickedly at an identical looking human being. Is that suppose to be him? He wondered. The Irishman scrolled down a few more and Anti noticed different variations of that same looking demon. Some of them having fangs, gauges, and/or pointy ears. Some even show him having powers. He wanted to experiment on those appearances and abilities. But first...

He needed to get out of this darkness.
****
October. 31, 2016

For the past three weeks, Anti has been developing his newfound powers, manipulating videos by glitching, audio distortion, and conveying through Zalgo text. Now to try to perfect his new ability... possession.

Anti stood by as Seán picked up the knife, getting ready to carve the pumpkin. He can feel its handle in his hands, gigging in anticipation at the appearance and utility of the sharp object. He had never been able to hold a physical object before and he liked it, knowing that his current form is only an apparition.

Seán paused, presumably able to hear him and went to investigate out the door and Anti made himself known, smiling at the camera before disappearing out of view.

Seán went back to his seat and started carving the pumpkin. The glitch watched the alluring sight of the juice seeping out of the sliced cut... like blood seeping out of the body.

He continued to observe in fascination and study how Seán held the knife and demonstrated its usage.

He wanted to try it for himself.

He wanted the physical form for himself.

He wanted to be notice.

It was time to kill three birds with one stone.

Smiling menacingly at the camera while Seán stared blankly at it, Anti picked up the knife and place the tip of the blade deep in the skin... then sliced, like how Seán did with the pumpkin.

What he didn't expect to feel was the agonizing pain that comes with it across his jugular.

Once Seán collapses onto the jack-o-lantern, Anti made himself known, cackling into the camera at his successful attempt and started accusing the community. It was their fault for making him this way. Making him stronger...