Destructive VS Constructive

"JJ! My ol' friend! It's been years! How are ya?" Wilford greeted, after he popped into the dapper man's dressing room in dramatic effect, his eyes wander aimlessly as his body animated in his gestures. "You know, your brother told me that you won't remember me, but that's just bullshit! He doesn't know what he's talking ab--." His words and body froze as his eyes hit the floor.

The dapper gentleman laying his side, unconscious. A small pumpkin with the carved eyes and mustache has rolled inches away from his opened hand and his bowler hat on the floor next to him.

"Oh my, God. JJ! Who did this to you?!" He kneel next to his dapper friend and examined him, seeing his chest still rising and falling. "Oh, good. You're not dead." He chuckled. "If you were then you'll end up haunting me just like my other murdered victims." His face fallen as he cried out to the ceiling. "It was an accident!" He scooped up Jameson's motionless body. "Let me get you to the other Septics. Uh, that doctor fellow... whatever his name is." He then waved it off. "Oh it doesn't matter." He said as he transitioned both of them to the waiting room.

Turning around, he skittered to the receptionist desk and talked in a haste. "Hi, I'm looking for doctor...uh... I forgot his name, but he has this weird accent and he looks like this fellow right here!" He tilts Jameson's head so the receptionist can view his face.

"Oh, I know who you're requesti-- Oh, look, he's coming right this way." She said, pointing across the waiting room to the opened elevator.

Marching out with a straight face was a doctor with green hair and bloody scrubs.

"Oh, Dr. Schneeplestein, a patient-"

"I need some air!" The doctor shouted, passing them before stepping outside.

Wilford and the receptionist stare at the closed double doors for a moment bewildered as if the doctor was still standing there. They gaze at one another and the receptionist's downcast at Jameson in Wilford's arms. "Well, why don't you fill out these forms and Dr. Schneeplestein Will be right with you. What happen to your friend?"

"I don't know. I found him like this in his room, probably passed out."

As the receptionist opened her mouth, screaming was heard muffling from the outside. Looking out through the sliding door and windowed walls, Wilford can see the doctor smashing a bike rack with a metal bar.

'Guess he's haunted by the ghost of his victims too.' Wilford wondered.

"Don't worry. I got this." A familiar voice rushed past with a needle in hand. He exited the hospital and tried grabbing a hold of the destructive doctor from behind.

****
Playing with his Minecraft dog, Sam, for a while, made him miss his own pet in real life, or more accurately, his girlfriend's cat. He really wanted a dog of his own, but since he couldn't or doesn't have time, BB is the next best thing. Maybe one day...

"... So, I'll probably be staying in LA for a while, at least until everything is situated." Seán inform her the issue through the phone via video chat. "Mark said I can stay as long as I needed."

"Aw, but BB and I will miss you around." Evelien whined playfully, holding up the cat in her arms.

"Aw, I'll miss you guys too."

"Is that BB?!" Jackie squealed, rushing towards his creator at the gaming chair. Seán faced his phone so the camera can show both of them onscreen. "Oh, my God! He's so cute!"

"If you miss that little furball so badly, why don't you steal it from her?" Anti scoffed from behind them, leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed.