🦋. 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 ❀

"Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us."

New York : 20:00 : Night

Yn Pov :

" I was staring outside the large glass window witnessing the most ethereal view of the New york city. The dimming lights on the high buildings were twinkling like a star. It was almost night everybody is getting ready to get off from work to meet their loved ones.

Though its little chilly here but the heater of my bedroom was keeping me warm enough . I was lost in admiring the city with my sparkling eyes.

The view which i was witnessing from a skyscraper is much more similar from my hometown. Everything was calm inside but only i know how much chaos was there outside.

Suddenly a phone call interrupted my calming conversation with nature.
" Oh its dad.." I squeeze in happiness and answered the call.

" Hello my princess! How are you doing there daughter ?"
He asked showing his concern and pouring his love from afar as well.

" I am good dad ... You know how much i love this city.. Its kinda calming and peaceful. "

" Yes princess.. I know that very well.. but aren't you missing your hometown Seoul ? "

" I do dad.. I do miss you and mom everyday but what to do ? You know i have just completed my high school here and now its time to get into a good university."
I said him while picking a hot coffee mug from the nightstand and again face the view.

" Well that's the reason i called you today.. As you know you will be the next hier of Shin company. You have to get a taste of here too.. daughter. "

" Hmm.. I know that dad.. and your next command is ? "
You asked sipping on your coffee while understanding his intentions.

" I want you to come back to Seoul tomorrow. Get a taste of Seoul National University and Seoul city.. too"

Your hand stopped in mid air. The coffee was looking hard enough to gulp down through your throat as if it got stucked. You went into your chain of thoughts. The thoughts you don't want to remember anymore.

But past never leaves you. It haunts you till the end until you face it.

Breathing a heavy sigh you further spoke - " Ok dad! I will book the tickets. "

" No need princess! I had already booked it. I will sent the driver tomorrow at airport. Come soon my baby.. I am dying to meet you. "