🦋. Past 2

"When it comes to you, there is no crime

Let's take both of our soul and intertwine. "

Yn pov:

" Two days went by and I didn't noticed that boy. Honestly I was wondering what might happened him that he doesn't showed up.
I don't know why i was thinking about him. Rather he was cold and jerk to me, I couldn't stopped myself distracted by him.

For a particular moment I thought it was just a mere attraction because of his handsome face otherwise who would like to spend time with an ice man.

I was keeping my steps got lost in the thoughts when someone 's groaning and yelling reached to my ears.
Scrunching my eyebrows in confusion I went to the direction from where it was coming.
It was an abandoned alley little far from my school way. Though I knew the way I reached there keeping heavy steps.

The moment i reached there I saw some boys were bullying a boy pinning him on the wall. I got little scared from it as it wasn't something I witnessed everyday.
I hide behind one of the wall and peeped them through it. The boys were landing punches on the boy's face making him groan in pain.

Listening his groaning I felt so bad about him. I thought to bring someone so that they would help me.
And when I was about to turn a voice halted me.

" You bastards... I won't give a single penny to you all. "

I turned about abruptly as I sensed the voice. It was that jerk boy whom I met in the park.
Again I peeked them and then I can clearly see his face..... and yes i was right it was him.

His lips were bleeding, hands were bruised. They literally beaten him up. How cruel they are!
But this boy didn't let his guard down, he was still having his signature cold look on his face.

Shooking my head I thought to help him. But how can i? I don't know how to fight.... but I can't see him in this condition too.
I need to do something.

Without thinking anything I went in front of them keeping my fake courage and only I know how damn I was scared at that time.

" Yah! You punks don't you have any other works than bullying a weak boy?"
I confronted them showing my serious expression.

They all turned towards me and that cold iceman recognised me instantly.
One of those boy came towards me taking his calculated steps.

" Oh ho! Who are you beautiful! And how did you end up here? "
He asked looking at me from head to toe.

" That doesn't bother you...you dead frog! Leave him now. "
I said.

He chuckled a bit while his minions gave a hard laugh with him.

" Are you here to save him?? Who are you to him? "
He asked still chuckling.