🦋. 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕 ❀

A/n Pov :

Jungkook was boiling in anger while clenching his fists. He himself didn't knew if he was really mad about the slap or he was just finding any reason to bully Yn. Whatever might be the reason.... one thing for sure was that he will not leave any chance to degrade her.

He looked at Sa ra who was sitting on the bench holding her cheeks while crying silently. Maybe purposely.
Seating beside her he patted on her shoulder to calm her down.

JK - " Don't cry Sa ra... I will make sure that girl will regret slapping you. "

Sa ra - " What had I done to her ? I was just saying her to stay away from you....but she slapped me saying that she will not do the same. "
She said showing her tears which she thought he will melt by that.

JK - " What ? She said that by herself ?"

Sa ra - " Yeah. She said that she will hit on you unless and until you will become her boyfriend. And I told her that I am her fiancee. But she slapped me.. ..i am telling you jk she is very cunning. She insulted me. "

She said while hiccuping and sobbing as if she is in intense pain and bear an unbearable insult.

JK - " Fine. I will make sure that she longs for this opportunity.... How can even she imagine to become girlfriend of mine ? "

JK - " Come on... Let's go confront her."

He was about to drag her from her place when they saw Yn came into the classroom.

Their eyes met and a shiver ran down her spine when she saw him giving a death glare to her making crashed her eyebrows in confusion.

She shrugged it off and took her seat. While the professor entered the class making everyone stop on their place.
So as Jungkook and Sa ra.

Time skipped at break time.

The cafeteria was crowded by many students. Gossiping and yelling was being heard in the whole cafeteria making it a chaos.

JK and Sa ra was sitting on a chair having their lunch while their stares were at the door for a particular person to show of.

Sa ra - " JK don't get into any fight... I don't want you to give any kind of attention on her... Hmm ? "
She asked while keeping her hands on his while showing off her fake concern.

JK - " Hmm.. You don't have to worry about that.. "

Their attention got diverted when Yn entered inside the cafeteria while holding a tray full of dishes.

She didn't noticed JK and Sa ra and went in her way in search of an empty seat.
She was about to cross them suddenly Sa ra pulled her leg in between making Yn tripped and fall on the ground with the tray.

Her whole meal got scattered on the floor while she face the floor harshly.
She got hurt on her knees and elbows making it bleed a little.

Yn - " Ah.. "
She stood up from the floor and sat while yelping in pain holding her elbow.

She saw the bruised elbow and knees.
She held her head up to see Sa ra and JK were standing in front of her while giving her a death glare.

Yn - " You did it purposely don't you ?"
She asked looking at sa ra in rage.

Till then the whole cafeteria got alerted with the thump sound made by her accidentally. Their attentions got diverted to her. But no one dares to come in front of them. No one wants to get bullied by JK and Sa ra.

Sa ra smirked and took a paper bottle of milk and poured on Yn making her all wet.

Sa ra - " What if I say yes ? It's your punishment for slapping me.... Actually it's just the beginning Ms. Shin Yn. "