🦋. 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ❀

A/n Pov :

3 Days passed in pain as well as comfort. Yn was in pain because of someone's else wrong doings but her oppa was enough for her to comfort her and make her forget that incident.

Till now she is fully recovered. Currently Yn and Seokjin were playing a game in their personal game room.

Jin - " Yah! You are cheating! "
He exclaimed while swinging his body from left and right motion.

She chuckled.

Yn - " You are loosing that doesn't mean I am cheating Oppa.. "

Jin - " You will be defeated by me for sure... Little shin.. "
Again he pouted like a child and teased her.

Yn - " Let's see big shin. "

At last Yn won the game making jin sulk more.

Plopping the controller on the couch he ran his fingers through his hairs in frustration.

Jin - " Aish! I wont stand still... "

Yn started laughing hardly by looking at his sulking face.

Yn - " Loooooser... "
She stick out her tongue and teased him.

Jin - " Fine... I lost... Btw you are going university from tomorrow right? "

Yn - " Yeah! I totally fine now. So i guess i can join it from tomorrow. "
She said taking her seat beside him on the couch.

Jin - " OK. Take care of yourself from now onwards. You became such grown up still clumsy like a kid. "

Yn - " Aren't you here to take care of me oppa? "
She asked flashing her smile.

He smiled and hugged her.

Jin - " Of course little... Your Oppa will be always there for you.. "

Time skipped to next morning.

Yn pov :

" I came university after 3 days. I missed so many classes and lectures. I was tensed about it but my friend Soobin assured me that he will compensate it for me.

Trully he is a good guy. I didn't knew we will became such a good friends. But the way he make my heart flutter sometimes I guess i am falling for him. But I still scared to fall in love with anyone.

Hope he will not be the same like others.

Reaching the classroom i took my seat beside Soobin who was already smiling at me brightly.

" Good morning Love... "

Hearing his indirect confession I almost choked on air.

" What? "
I asked in confusion.

" I said good morning.. "
He said being unbothered but making me damn bothered.

" Did you just called me love? "
I asked.

" Oh that... Actually i was practicing for today's competition. "
He said while leaning against the bench.

" Competition? What kind of competition ?"

I asked while taking out my books.

" Umm... Today our university is going to held a singing competition.....but not an easy and normal one... "

He said incompleted sentence making me crashed my eyebrows in confusion.

" Then what kind of competition is it?"