🦋. Broken

A/n pov :

Jungkook, he was hurt. For a moment when he was with her love he thought everything will be fine by now. But little did he knew that his moments with her was for a short period of time...

He thought now they will get to live happily but their destiny added more milestone in their fate.

At this time his whole world seems to shatters like glass pieces in front of him. Which has broken now and there is no chance to join them up.

Not satisfying with the destruction he just caused again he went to his bedside where a glass center table was placed he broke the table kicking it harshly breaking into tiny pieces

Mrs. Jeon - " kook... Calm down son... You will get hurt. "
She tried to stop him but he wasn't ready to listen her.

JK - " I hate him mom... I fucking hate him... Again he is trying to snatch something which is mine.... Why mom??? Whyyyyy?????

His anger was on peak. His face was messed up with tears and anger. Tears were flowing down his eyes continuously not wanting to stop.

Her mom somehow made him sit on the bed as she sat beside him while hugging him and patting his back softly.

The time when her mom embraced him in her warm hug he cried more hardly in pain while wrapping his hands around her back tightly.

Mrs. Jeon - " Shh! Don't cry kook... Please.... Stop crying.... everything will be fine. You should not leave hope son. "

JK - " N - Nothing is fine mom

JK - " N - Nothing is fine mom... Everything is finished.... S - she will not be mine ...and I can't live without her mom.. I l-love her so much.."
He said while sobbing into his mother embrace.

JK - " Mom... You k - know when w - w- went there she told me that we will stay together from now on... And I promised her t - that I will stay beside her till the end.... But W - what will happen when she w - will get to know that his hun is backing off... She w- will break mom.... S - she will break... "

He cried harder saying those words. It seems like his words got stucked into his throat and it was so hard to utter a word.

Mrs. Jeon - " I know kook... How much you love her... And I am sure she loves you too... but you have to be confident about it son... If you really want her then you have to win her from everyone who are trying to snatch her from you. "