🦋. Leave him?

"Day by day I am falling for this man hardly!!! "

A/n pov :

The room was being a mess by the broken things. Glass sculptures were shattered on the floor not leaving an inch to move on the floor. Pillows, bed covers were torn mercilessly. It seemed like an earthquake had just hit that particular room shattering everything like a piece of paper.

And there was a person sitting near the edge of the bed as broken as the things in her room. She was curled up like a ball snuggling her face into her knees sobbing silently more in madness. Dried tears can be seen on her cheeks as if she was crying for more than hour. Her hairs were mess as if she broke them by her own hands harshly.

Her thoughts got interrupted by a hard knock on the door.

Mr. Cheon - " Sa  ra, daughter open the door. ....please we are worried. "
He said banging on the door impatiently waiting her daughter to open the door.

Sa ra - " JUST GO AWAY!!!!  I DONT WANT TO TALK WITH ANYONE.... JUST GO!!!!!!"
She yelled from inside making her father more worried for her.

Mrs. Cheon - " Daughter, I know you don't want to talk but still please let me in once... Please. "
He begged.

Sa ra - " NO DAD... YOU DONT KNOW HOW I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!!! HE FUCKING BETRAYED ME DAD.... HE INSULTED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.... "
She yelled in pain as fresh tears made their way on her cheeks.

Mr. Cheon was about to say something when suddenly a man interrupted him.

Soobin - " Uncle, let me handle her. "
He asked while getting closer towards the door.

Soobin - " Sa ra, it's me Soobin... Open the door please.... I swear everything will be fine.... Huh? ....i will make everything fine. Please listen to me just once... Please. "
He pleaded banging his fists on the door.

Slowly lifting her feet she stood up with her trembling legs and made her way to the door. Opening it she noticed a worried Soobin. Uneasiness was clearly showing on his face. He was scared too. Scared that he might loose her again.

Without thinking anything he entered the room embracing her in his tight arms while she stood there like a statue not showing any emotions.

Soobin - " You know how worried I was? You suddenly ran from the event. "
He said showing his concerns while wrapping her body in his arms providing his comfort.

Sa ra - " Don't call it as an event....it was a surprise party for him... I - I prepared so much for him.... But what did he done ? He totally ignored my existence and insulted me in front of hundreds of people and for whom?.... THAT FUCKING BITCH YN... I WILL NOT LEAVE HER.... I AM GONNA KILL HER. "

He broke the hug and and gripped her shoulders asking her to look into his eyes.

Soobin - " Listen sa ra! First calm down OK? We will sort out this calmly....hmm? "
He comforted her while wiping off her tears by his thumb.