🦋. 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒍 & 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 ❀

"Mistakes and pressure are inevitable; the secret to getting past them is to stay calm"

New York : 8:00 : In Bedroom.

Yn Pov :

Yn Pov :

" I was packing my stuffs in the suitcase as my flight is in some hours.I almost took my everything. My favourite dresses , casuals , accessories , my favourite perfumes, am i leaving something ? "

I asked to myself while remembering if i haven't left any important thing.

" Oh yeah.. How can i forgot that ? "

I went towards my closet and opened a safe box which was kept under my clothes. I forgot to take the most important thing which i am carrying from past 7 years. I kept that box safely under my clothes so that it won't get lost because i can't afford to loose that thing which means me the most.

Opening the box i took the beautiful bracelet and scanned it through my glistening eyes. It still has the same shine from past 7 years. The pearl and the diamonds in the bracelet are still shining which make me remember his shinning eyes.

* Flashback *

yn - " Hun what is this ? "

?? - " This is a bracelet,... pearl "

yn - " Idiot! I can see that... But what is it for ? "

?? - " I was collecting money from long time to gift you this. You know when we went to the carnival in Gangnam... You liked it but at that time we didn't have money to buy it...? "

yn - " Yes now i remember ....this is the exact bracelet. "

?? - " Yes Pearl. So i thought to gift you this.. Do you like it pearl ? "

yn - " Yes hun.. I love it... Thank you hun... "

yn hugged the kid who had bought her the bracelet. She really liked that. When she wants something ... his friend is ready to give her.

* Flashback ends *

" I snapped out from my thoughts as a tear escaped from my eyes unknowingly remembering that day. I was really happy when i got this. I liked this bracelet at the first sight.

Wiping off my tears I kept that locket in my purse. I don't wear it in case i will lost it. And i can't afford that at any cost.

I took my suitcase and the handbag and went off from my apartment.

Reaching the airport i boarded the plane and took a good nap in the whole journey.

Time skips after 6 hours.