🦋. Beautiful mistake 🔞

Please read it.

(Guys this chapter is little bit long as it is full of Smuts. Actually the whole chapter is smuts. Hope so you won't get bored. 😅)

"

I
crave so much more than just a physical connection. "

A/n pov :

Yn - " I can't leave you like this jungkook. "
She tried to calm him down knowing the results very well.

JK - " Yn.. Please go... I don't want you to involve in this. You know the consequences right? And seeing you in front of me isn't helping me any good. "

He tried to explain his part but she wasn't ready to understand it.

Yn - " Yes. I know but there must be some another way right? I can't see you like this. "
Again she came closer towards him.

The more he was pushing her hard, the more she was coming closer to him.

JK - " Making out Yn... This is the only way. How can i calm down my throbbing dick? Do you have any other way. ? "

He had argued much with her. Now he won't stand in front of her even for a second. Stepping his heavy steps he made his way to a bedroom.

She followed him from behind but he closed the door on her face harshly not wanting her to come inside it.

Yn - " Jungkook listen to me - "
She was banging on the door continuously screaming his name but he was too determined not to open the door.

She stopped in the mid and started to biting her lips in nervousness as it was something she experienced for the first time. She knew the cure , she wanted to help him but she can't.

Yn - " What do I do now? I can't even ask someone? Damn! What should I do now? "

For a moment she started to think about helping him in the way it has to be. She has to be intimate with him.

Yn - " Should I help him?... No...no.. I can't... It's wrong... He is engaged... What if something wrong happens? How will we face someone? "

She was fighting with her own thoughts when she heard his groaning in pain which was unbearable for her.

JK - " Ahh... Ugh... Fuck! Ummm... "
He was continuously groaning in pain and suffocation. At that time he needed that person whom he loves the most. But to their fate she can't even help him.

Yn - " Fine. I decided. Hun open the door.. I - I will h - help you. "
She hesitantly yet showing her fake confidence said banging on the door.

JK - " No. Yn... You won't. It will hurt. I can't throw into that pain in which I am suffering. "

Yn - " Hun... You believe me right? "

JK - " More than myself, love. "

Yn - " Then let me help you... I know it's not right... But I can't see you in this condition... I can't see you in pain... Whatever kind of it is... It is aching my heart... Your groaning and screams are clenching my heart... Please trust your pearl once and let me in. "