🦋. 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒔 ❀🔞

(A/n - This part is full of smuts. So if anyone is uncomfortable with those things please dont read. Otherwise enjoy yourself. And comment if you liked it)

" The more I get closer to you ,The more I get close to me

The more I get close to me.
The more I love you,
The more I love myself. "

Yn pov :

" Jimin plopped Jungkook's heavy masculine body on the bed panting heavily.

" How many hours does your man spend in the gym? "
He asked making me look at him.

" Either I don't know. But I know he is literally damn strong with his strokes."
I said making Jimin widened his eyes on me.

" OK... I am flattered with this kinky things. I must go back....you sure you can handle him? "
He asked brushing his fingers on his nose.

" Oh yeah... Hmm... I can handle him. You must go. It's already late. And Thank you for today Jimin. "
I said giving him a small hug while my hun is sleeping otherwise he won't let me do that.

After sharing a small hug he left from there leaving us alone.
I glanced at my man's sleeping figure. He was looking all cute and sexy at the same time. Some times I think how does he manage both at the same time.

Smiling a bit I sat on the bed beside him. I trailed my hands onto his hairs and brushed them softly. Coming down I caressed his cheeks delicately with my thumbs to which he snuggled on his position.

Suddenly he opens his eyes looking at me lovingly holding lots of emotions like love. His eyes are the most beautiful things in which I want to drown myself forever.

He smiles a bit keeping his all weight of face on my hands feeling the warmth.

" Are you feeling better? Should I get you water? "
I asked softly looking into his eyes still caressing his cheeks.

" Why are you looking tasty? "
He asked in his raspy harsh voice sending shivers to me.

" Huh?.... I guess you are still not sobered. "
I said chuckling a bit.

" I was sobered but I lost my senses again after seeing such a beautiful young woman in front of me. "
He said making me blush hard on his words. And it's confirmed he is still not sobered yet.

" Go to sleep jungkook! We will talk tomorrow. "
I said tapping on his cheeks.

But suddenly he stopped me by gripping on my wrist. I looked behind only to see him looking at me with glistening eyes.

" I am feeling hot pearl! "
He said trying to get up from his place.

" You are feeling hot? Do you wanna drink cold water ? Wait I'll get you. "
I said and was about to go when he again interrupted me.