🦋. 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑 ❀

A/n pov :

The competition went successfully well. It was overwhelming for everyone. The songs with those emotions of students were in top.

As a conclusion Yn and JK won the competition with flying colours. They were very happy for that especially JK. His dream of singing didn't crashed because of her fiancee rather saved by Yn.

Truly he was very thankful for her but his ego and pride was at his best. He wanted to thank her but he was denying his feelings.

At last he decided not to mention that for now rather wait for a perfect time to thank her.

So currently the Seoul University students are on their way to a trip to Jeju island.

Everyone is very excited for the trip. The bus was filled with noises and singing sounds signifying that the students were enjoying a lot.

There was Yn who was sitting with Soobin in the middle clapping while being the part of the moment.

And there was sitting JK with sa ra in the last seat tucking his headphones looking unbothered by the atmosphere.

Sa ra was busy scrolling in her phone or either busy doing caky makeup on her face. Both of them weren't interested in those things.

After some hours the bus stopped at the bus stop making everyone realise that Jeju is here.

Yn pov :

Yn pov :

" Tsk! After a long time I came Jeju again. It is my one of the favourite place in my hometown. After returning from New York I was thinking to go on a trip to Jeju.

But thanks to my university I am already here.
Stretching myself a bit I yawned a little being all bored while sitting on one place for long hours.

" God please! Let my jeju trip be free of that bitch cheon sa ra. I want to enjoy freely for real. "
I mumbled to myself because I don't want her to ruin my trip because of her shitty braggings.

A tap on my shoulder made me turned around to see Soobin. He was holding two suitcases in both if his hand.

" I guess madam had forgotten that she have to bring her luggage with her too. "
He mocked me.

" Oh! Yeah I totally forgotten about it....thank you. "
I thanked him while taking my suitcase from his hand.

" No.. It's totally fine. I understand you must be missing these in New York. "

Gosh! How does he understands everything about me?

" Yes. I missed them a lot. That's why i am gonna enjoy a lot too... Bye.. "
I said that while chuckling and went from there in excitement.

Now we all students are in a queue to take our respective key to our hotel rooms. I was just hoping my roommate to be girl except sa ra.

Everyone got their key and lastly I got mine. I was about to go towards my room when Soobin interrupted me.