🦋. Death game

JK pov :

" It was 6.30 when I entered into sa ra 's farmhouse. I came early more than I thought. I am gonna spend only 30 min of mine and will get out from here.

As I entered the house it was pitched dark. I can't see a single thing because of darkness. I should be careful from that girl. She is way too dangerous.

" Sa ra. I came! Where are you? "
I yelled as I kept my first step.

No response. A confusion shredded over me hearing no response. I was about to yell her name again but suddenly something came up to my nose as I inhaled it in shock and the last thing I remember that I collapsed.

Yn pov :

" Then die... "
That's what I hear from the other side. It was none other than sa ra.

" What the hell? Where is jungkook? And why are you responding his phone ? What hav - "
I was blabbering anything in nervousness. And how can I be calm knowing that jungkook is there with her and she can do anything to him.
But I cutted by her response.

" Shut up  bitch! Come to my farmhouse if you want to see your soft flower before I crumble him under my feet. "
She said making my breath hitched.
She captivated him.

She kidnapped him? How dare she?
Hearing her words my legs trembled as I crouched down on the chair abruptly. Sweat beads formed on my forehead as my breathing got heavier.

With my trembling hands I took my phone to track her location. My fingers were shaking as tears made their way on my cheeks. After some seconds I found her farm house's location. Wiping off my tears I stood up gaining all my strength and made my way to her house.

I can't let her do anything to my love.
I can't loose him. He is too precious for me to let go now. This time it won't happen. Tears were flowing from my eyes continuously as I can't stop thinking negative things for him.
I am just hoping he should be fine.

I know I should keep my focus on driving but I can't help but getting his flashbacks.

" It will be quick love, I promise i will come on time. "

" I love you yn, I love you so much... "

" I promise we won't separate now... I will always be there for you... "

" Only death can separate us now... I will protect you from everything. "

" We gonna live too far from this cruel world.... Only you and me. "

His comforting words and his innocent face was wondering in my mind and I can't stop crying out loud.

" Please be safe hun! Please for me! Please...i can't live without you. Please endure a little. I am on my way please...."

After some minutes I reached her house. I rang the bell with my trembling hands trying to act strong for him so that he doesn't act weak. He have to fight for me.
The door opened by a man who was dressed all in black. He was quite bulk and has strong physique.

I entered the house only to be welcomed by sa ra who was standing at the centre of the house crossing her hands on her chest giving the dirty smirk. I marched towards her furiously fumming in anger.

" You slut! Where is he? And how dare you touch him? How dare you kept your filthy hands on him? I will kill you. "
I yelled on her face as she just gave me her dirty laugh.

" Oh my God! Look at your guts yn... Look how bold you are acting huh?... Don't forget he is still in my captive... I can do whatever I want with him and you can't do anything to me. "
She said leaning closer to me dangerously gritting her teeth.