🦋. Past

" I said I would catch you if you fall,
And if they laugh,fuck em all,
And then i got you off your knees,
Put you right back on your feet

So you can take advantage of me..
Tell me how it's feelin sitting up there,
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me...

Thinking you could live without me!!!

(A/n - The only song came into my mind after this chapter.)

A/n pov :

The new day has started already. One side Yn was thinking it as a new day with her hun. A new life, a new start with love and care.

And the other side it was jungkook who was spending his each moment in agony. He wasn't happy for a bit for going to uni. He decided to take a leave for some days until the matter get sorted.

But sa ra wasn't ready for the decision. She forced him to come with her to uni so that she can brag everyone about her fiance and especially Yn.

Pov in Uni

Yn pov :

" I just came to uni and met with my friend ji eun. Meeting her after so many days relaxed my mind a bit. As I got sured that now I have someone who will stay beside me.

We hugged each other heartedly. And started walking through the hallway.

" You became thin Yn ahh... "
She mocked me looking from up to down as if she was scanning me.

" Come on...when did I was healthy though..? "
I asked.

" Still... Leave it... tell me everything from the day I went??? What happened in these days... I am too excited to know... "
She asked squealing in excitement.

I was about to say about jungkook to her when I noticed jungkook and sa ra were coming together tangling their hands with each other like a perfect couple.

I halted on my place as ji eun looked at me confused. She noticed my stares and asked me ..
" What happened Yn?? ...why did you stopped?? "

I didn't looked at her neither I answered her and directly went to them.

" Oh good morning bitch! Not so pleased to meet you. "
Sa ra said with her evil smile.

" Same here though.."
I answered her back.

" Btw can you just move from our way.. We need to go into our class. We are running late. "
She said purposely showing me that how she clutched Jungkook's shirt lovingly as if she owned him.

" Go! I am not stopping you... But before leaving him. "
I said pointing towards her hands.

I thought after whatever happened in jeju she got to taste her medicine. But I was wrong. She started laughing like a maniac hardly making me confused.

" What did you say? Leave him?? Girl he is my man... How can i leave him and go alone ??"
She said sassily.

" He is not your man. He doesn't love you.. Can't you understand this single thing?? Or you pretend to act dumb??"
I mocked her.

She didn't said anything that time rather she slides her hands around Jungkook's waist gripping on it tightly showing that he belongs to her.

" I know it very well.. But you know he has been already decided my future husband... So it doesn't matter me anymore. I just want him not his love. "
She said being shameless.