🦋. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆? ❀

A/n pov :

Yn and ji eun were on their way towards the mall to buy their stuffs for Jungkook's birthday.

Yn - " So what did you do last night? "
She asked focusing her sight on driving.

Ji eun - " You are asking this question for the nth time yn!!"
She said leaving a sigh.

Yn - " And you are not answering for the nth time too.!!"
She said looking at her.

Ji eun - " I said we done nothing. "

Yn - " Liar! A big one. "
She said with her signature pout.

Ji eun - " Ugh! This girl! Fine we spent some of our quality time... Happy?"
She said being defeated.

Yn - " Haww! That's romantic. "
She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Ji eun - " Just wait till your marriage and you will see how far I can tease you... You punk! "

Yn laughed loudly making ji eun blushed.

Ji eun - " Focus on driving. "

Yn nodded her head but was still controlling her laugh.

After sometime they reached the mall.

Yn pov :

" We entered inside the mall ready to buy all the stuffs we need. Mostly I need them.

" So what do you wanna buy for your hun? "
Ji eun asked looking at me crossing her arms.

" Umm... I thought to buy a watch... he loves to wear watch sometimes and looks manly in it too. "
I said remembering him while giggling.

Ji eun nodded her head in disbelief.
" You are a baby, Yn.....anyways next? "

" Umm and a black shirt... He looks dashing in it. "
I said.

" OK then! Let's go. Let's make your bunny happy. "
She said with all her enthusiasm making me chuckles a bit.

Roaming around the mall for almost 10 minutes we got the Rolex showroom. I bought a golden Rolex watch and it was shinning like gold. It was really looking professional and elegant at the same time.

After sometime we went inside a cloth store and picked a beautiful black shirt. Imagining him in this shirt only making me so blush. This color is his favourite and it suits him damn perfectly. He looks all tall, dark and handsome sort of man.

After getting our stuff we were heading to the food court when my eyes fell on a familiar figure. It was sa ra. I know eavesdropping are bad thing.

And I tried to ignore her but when she mentioned Jungkook's name. I couldn't control myself. My feets automatically went towards her in a store.

" Umm... Excuse me! Can you show me a good suit for a men of 23 years old?"
I heard sa ra said to one of the salesman.

" Yn what are we doing here? Do you wanna buy a suit too? "
Ji eun asked me.

" Shh! Ji eun. Sa ra is here. "
I said as she looked inside the store.

" Sure mam ! Can you guide me his length and sizes? So that i can give you the best one. "
The sales man said.

" Size? I don't k - Know much about his size? "
She said hesitantly. Of course how would she know about him. When she is all being busy fucking other mens.

" Size 'L' length '28' chest '40'... Material 'silk ' .....brand 'Brioni '....umm he likes Italian suit so yeah... Brioni suits him well. "
I said speaking behind of sa ra on which she looked behind.