🦋. 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 ❀

"When there is anger , there is always pain underneath."

Yn Pov :

" The students of the class including me diverted our attention towards the door. Soon a boy entered the class. And it didn't took me even a second to realise who is he ?

 And it didn't took me even a second to realise who is he ?

My lips parted a little seeing the person in front of me. My feets got froze in my place like an ice. A strange feeling arises in me - feeling of fear, guilt, heartbreak.

Only word came out from my trembling lips - " J -Jungkook. "
and that too stuttered.
I wasn't expecting this. Again i don't want to experience anything like this.

I thought i was being free from my thoughts and past. But no i was totally wrong. How can i forget that past doesn't leave you until you face it ?

He has changed a lot with those piercings and all. His eyes which used to hold whole innocence is now holding only coldness and hatred.

As i was sitting on the first bench his eyes went directly on me. We were staring each other without blinking an eyes.

Jk 's Pov :

" I was running through the hallway as i knew i fucked up being late on the first day of the university. I will obviously get a good scolding by my Professor.

Finally i reached the classroom. I twisted the doorknob and entered inside the classroom witnessing the Professor was already taking attendance.

I was about to go towards my seat when my eyes fell on the girl who was sitting on the first bench.

I recognized that face.

I froze on my spot seeing her after many years. I didn't expected this fucking thing early in the morning.
Not even in the rest of my life.

She hasn't changed a bit. Still those innocent eyes but have venoms in it.

"Why did she came back ? "
Only this question was running in my mind.

I was staring at her continuously without blinking my eyes. Actually i was piercing her soul with my stares.

I snapped out from the thought when the professor called my name.

" Jeon Jungkook , you are late !"

" Sir, what you do with your students who come late in your classes ? "
I asked the professor who was looking at me but i was still looking at her.

" I won't allow them to attend my class. "
He said firmly.

" Fine then. I came late. So as per your principle i will take my leave. "
I said gritting my teeth while staring at her.

And i exited the room. I can hear the Professor was calling out my name to stop me but i didn't stopped.

Yn's Pov :