🦋. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇 ❀

"Show me the thorns of your love, And I will show you the hands willing to bleed for your love

And I will show you the hands willing to bleed for your love. "

Yn pov :

" I was getting back to my home when suddenly I received a call from Jimin. At first i thought he might want to talk about something which was not so important. But the news he gave me just shooked me from head to toe.

I came to know that Mr. Jeon has fixed  jungkook's marriage with sa ra. I know he is evil about these things but I never know he is this desperate to send off his son to that bitch.

Mr. Jeon is really collecting sins and hatred from us. Jimin told me that he had comforted jungkook but still i should Check on him. And of course it wasn't needed to tell as I would do it anyways. And about the marriage I won't let it happen at first place.

I won't let Mr. Jeon destroy Jungkook's happiness by that wench. She doesn't even deserve him.

Even if i have to run him off from his house I am ready to that. But it has to be stopped at any cost.

Though it was evening I can't go inside his house so I decided to call him and call over somewhere. But to my bad luck he wasn't answering the calls not a single one. Now he was getting me worried for him.

Shoving my phone in my jeans pocket I drove back again towards his house.
The whole ride my mind was cluttered with negative thoughts. By this time I hope he won't do something stupid. My heart was beating damn rapidly only thinking about his vulnerable state.

I was almost 5 minutes far from his house when I noticed a familiar figure in the nearby park. And it was none other than the same old park in which we used to meet everyday.

Parking my car on the side I went to the person and it didn't took me even seconds to recognize him even from back. He was crying. Deeply.

His face was buried in his hands as he was sobbing loudly. His vulnerable state was clenching my heart.
His loud sobs, his yelling, his grief everything was breaking my heart into pieces. His tears were unbearable for me.

I don't know why but I was getting Deja Vu. Some years ago he was just crying like this making me feel pathetic for myself for not protecting him.

Without wasting any time I went towards him.

" Why am I feeling lonely?? Why???
He yelled in frustration making me cry at his state.

" Who said you are alone? I am here with you. "
I said trying my best to suppress my tears as he turned back to see me.

" Yn.. "
He whispered in low voice.

I ran to him and embraced his tiny bunny figure in my arms without noticing the environment.
I would care less about what people will say. At this moment i need to just calm him down with all my love.