🦋𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑 ❀ 2

Yn pov :

" I woke up squinting my eyes after fighting with jungkook on who will sleep on the bed. And guess what I won.

He was arguing to sleep on the bed but I was way too determined to sleep on it. Actually my back hurts while sleeping on an uncomfortable couch.

Luckily after so many requests and arguments he decided to sleep on the couch.

Getting off from the bed the first thing caught my eyes was his sleeping figure. He was being curled up like a ball on that couch.

" He still sleep with his pouty lips. "
I mumbled to myself while chuckling on him.

After admiring his handsome face early in the morning a bit I entered inside the washroom.

I am very excited today because I will go to the beach and enjoy myself in the warm water relaxing my body after a long time.

After getting my shower done I wore my not so long Beach outfit. It was not a proper bikini but something which I can use when I swim.

Wearing that I searched for my robe so that I can cover my bare body parts . But to my clumsiness I didn't brought it. I faceplamed myself for doing such a great yet stupid job.

" Why do I do now?.... I can't even ask him too? "
I mumbled to myself even though no one is hearing me.

Hence jungkook was sleeping he can't give me neither I want to ask a favour from him. After arguing with my thoughts I finally decided to go the way I am.

Since he is sleeping he won't notice it. I will go fast and wear my robe fast enough than he wake up.

Keeping my fake confidence I twisted the doorknob and peeked a little inside the room but to my surprise he wasn't there on the couch.

" I guess he woke up. "
I said to myself.

I scanned the whole room as far as I can see he was nowhere in the room.
Leaving a relieved sigh I came out from the washroom with soft steps.

" Woah! What a view I got to see early in the morning ! "

My breath hitched when I heard his husky morning voice.

Damn he is here.

Turning my head slowly with an embarrassing face I turned towards his direction.

He was beside the fridge leaning against it

He was beside the fridge leaning against it. And the damn thing was he was shirtless only in his vest showing his hot abs.

" When did you woke up? "
I asked being red as hell.

" Just a minute ago. Btw were you swimming inside the washroom wearing this? "
He asked while smirking.

The thing clicked me when I saw I was still in my that clothes. Hurriedly I covered my bare parts with my both hands.