🦋. 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❀

"Every day is a fresh beginning; Every morn is the world made new."

Cheon sa ra 's party.

Jk 's pov :

" I was kissing her hungrily. As expected she kissed me back with the same passion. Without breaking the kiss i moved her to a vip room in that hotel.

Though that hotel is owned by her father we didn't have any restrictions.

She broke the kiss.

" Didn't i said i know how to win your mood ? "
She said smiling seductively.

" Yeah. You know better.. "
I said smirking.

She pushed me on the chair and made me sit on it making me confused.

" Today i am gonna have you all myself. I am surrendering myself to you.. Tonight only i will devour you and not you. "
She said while keeping her one bare leg between my legs while i was sitting on the chair.

" Deal. But in your limits.... remember that."
I said warning her only to see rolling her eyes in disbelief.

" Why should i Jk ? Soon i am going to be your wife.. At least i have enough right to fuck you as i want. "
She said bending towards me flashing her cleavage.

" You are going to be wife... You are not still yet... So better you know your position Cheon Sa ra... Other wise i have many other girls. "
I said looking into her eyes deeply.

I still can't understand myself. I know she is going to be my wife soon either i don't want her. But still i don't want any women to be intimate with me to the extent i don't want.

I know she pleasures me in most satisfying way. But still i am waiting for that girl to whom i will allow to cross all the limits to have me.

And i fucking don't understand why am i doing that ? I just don't want this women to be that woman and i know she even can't become that one.

" Fine. I don't wanna spoil my mood with these things. But after marriage you will be only mine... Yours body too. "

I didn't said anything and sighed.

She kept her leg down and opened her sweater jacket revealing her hot and sexy skin. Soon she settled herself between my legs. Making my hands wrapped around her waist automatically.

She wrapped her hands around my neck coming closer towards my face.

She slammed her lips on mine while kissing me, sucking my lips and biting it making it bleed.
I bit her lips harshly making her moan a little and getting that chance i slided my tongue into her mouth.

Her tongue was fighting for the dominance but i didn't let her do that.
Soon she traveled her hands towards my lower part.

She started rubbing my junior with her hand over the jeans.
" Damn she know how to play with it."
I mumbled to myself.

Sure her massage was making me hard to control myself. I moaned a little making her smirk at me.