🦋. 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 ❀

A/n pov:

Yn was being messed up in tears and agony. At that moment everything she felt was dreamy for her. She got lost in her favourite part of her story which is only an imagination to her.

Knowing it very well that she can't live her imagination anymore she drowned in it. Leaving her inner self for him and forgetting each moment of present she was thinking only about themselves.

But she have to come back to reality.
Something which do not belong to her, she can't dream of it.

Breaking off the kiss she looked at his confusing face.

Yn - " It's not right! I can't do this. "
Her trembling lips was revealing her nervousness and fear to leave him again.

JK - " What do you mean by that Yn?
I said i am ready to love you again. Then what are you afraid of ? "
He asked coming closer towards her.

But she kept her hands in mid air indicating him not to move further.

Yn - " No... You are not mine now.. You belong to someone else. I don't want my happiness by ruining someone else. "

JK - " And what about my happiness? Am i not allowed to be happy with you? Why again you cannot stand for what you want? Why can't you understand I can't be happy without you? "

He poured his anger and frustration towards her.

Yn - " Who said you don't deserve to be happy? You deserve all the love hun

Yn - " Who said you don't deserve to be happy? You deserve all the love hun.... but you can't get it from me....try to understand. You know it very well you cannot disobey your father otherwise consequences will not be good.... And trust me I am not that strong to see you broke again. "

She said almost kneeling down on her knees crying her heart out. It was very hard for her too. But she have to made the right choice. Just because of her emotions she can't throw him in any kind of danger.

After all she still love him.

He was watching her break down for the time. The way she was being shattered into pieces was stabbing like knife into his heart. It was unbearable for him to see her broke.

Kneeling down to her level he held her shoulders softly.
It was getting hard for him too. Letting away the same person for the second time was not that easy for him.

But he have to keep his strength for her and he kept.

(A/n - jungkook gave a nickname to Yn as "pearl " and Yn gave nickname as " hun " to him in their childhood)

JK - " Stop crying pearl ! You know the thing I hate the most in the world is your tears. It aches my heart. Please..."

Hearing his comforting words she somehow calmed herself. Wiping off her tears she stood up.

JK - " Do you think if I will marry her I will be happy with her even though I don't love her ? "

Not wanting to say it but still she nodded her head knowing how damn it hurts her.