🦋. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ❀

"A friend is one soul abiding in two bodies."

Jeon 's Penthouse.

Jk 's Pov :

" Early in the morning i decided to swim in my house 's swimming pool. Last night's conversation with my dad and my annoying fiancee was unbearable. I just want to declutter my mind for some moments from this things.

Hence i decided to take a proper swim in water for quite long hour.

I was in my thoughts when a voice called me snapping out from my thoughts.

" Yah Jk aren't you going too fast ? "
My friend jimin yelled at me as i was swimming fast leaving him behind.

" You should faster your pace chim.. "
I said laughing at him teasingly.

" Kookie! Don't call me that.."
He said annoyingly because he hates when someone call him with his nickname chim.

" And you too stop giving me new nicknames everyday... I am not your boyfriend... "

" Oh yeah.. You are getting married.. You have your fiancee. "
He said swimming fast and came beside me.

" Don't start again about that witch....she annoys me.. "

" But she pleasures you too.. "
He said smirking.

" Yeah! You are right. she is good in bed. Hella tight. "
I laughed as he accompanied me.

" Talking about it... You are going in today's party right ? "
He asked while i came out from the pool and wore my robe taking a seat at the border.

" Yes

" Yes. I don't have any other fucking option instead of attending the loose party... They really sucks. "

" Yeah. Kind of. "
He said while coming out of the pool.

" Didn't you got your girl yet ? Or you are still stucked on that girl Noah..? "
I asked teasing him knowing how much he hates her ex girlfriend.

" Don't talk about that bitch ! I thought i was playing with her. .but what the fuck ? She played with me.. That slut was a bitch."
He said making faces.

" Come on she was sexy...i can say you must have fun with her. "
I teased him more.

" No way bro.. She almost fucked every boy in that school.. I was too innocent for her... She was way too loose for me.. "