🦋. 𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒑 ❀

A/n Pov :

Cheon sa ra got hypered by the news. Her fists got tightened as her face became red in anger. She clenched the phone which was in her hand.

Sa ra - " Who the hell is she ? "
She asked her minion while gritting teeth.

Chanmi - " She is a new girl... She didn't studied in our school.... I heard she came from New York. "

Sa ra - " Today she will experience hell for touching my fiance. "
Anger was clearly visible on her face.

After sometime Yn came into the classroom and took her seat on her usual place. She was looking upset by her expressions which didn't went unnoticed by Soobin.

Soobin - " Hey Yn ! Are you okay ? "
He asked with a concern on his face.

Yn - " Yeah ! I am fine... Thank you concerning for me. "

He nodded his head and gave a smile in which you did the same.

Yn pov :

" What will I even do if I tell you what's happening with me ? If anyone would hear about my past... they will think it was my fault.... and it was.

I don't have any option rather being get hatred by him. At least he will get what he wants. I think it will ease his pain a little by doing these things.

But why I am thinking otherwise ? ...No I shouldn't, he is not the same Jungkook I used to know.
He don't have any kind of sweet spot for me in his heart.

I am stupid to think that somewhere he is getting affected by this too. "

A/n Pov :

Yn was sitting lost in her own thoughts she was having about Jungkook. But little did she know someone was daggering into her soul from behind. As if she is ready to attack on her anytime like a hungry beast.

And on the other hand there was Jungkook who was staring at her with no emotions. He knew she got hurt by his actions.

But he doesn't care or he might be denying to admit that he cares.

The bell rang and the classes got over.
The students started leaving the classroom one by one.

But Yn's professor asked her to stay as he wants to discuss something .

Almost after 20 min the university got empty as the students left the campus.
Some professors and some peoples of the university were present in the campus.

After having the conversation with her professor she was returning back to her locker to keep her belongings.

The hallway was way too quiet as she assumed that everyone left. But to her luck she didn't knew that someone was waiting for her eagerly.

She was about to open the locker when she felt a sting pain behind her back suddenly.

Turning around she saw Cheon sa ra.
She grabbed Yn's hair harshly from back making her stumble on her feet.

Yn - " What the hell ? Leave me. "
She yelped in pain.

Sa ra - " What if I won't bitch ?"
She said while pressuring her knuckles.

Yn - " Leave me.. It's hurting."

Sa ra left Yn's hair and thrown her forward making her fell down on the floor miserably. As she yelped in pain.

Yn looked at sa ra in anger and stood up from the floor taking aggressive steps towards her.

Yn - " What do you want from me ? And earlier what you had done what was that for ? "